Squad up

We both grabbed our lunches and sat at out regular table by ourselves. Today menu was kimchi, salad, bulgolgi, and of course rice.

"Have you seen the new kids ?" Bam asked me while looking down at his tray.

"Yes, two of them are in my class. But there are three of them" I said while stuffing rice in my mouth.

"Three? But there are 7 new students." He said as if I thought I was confused.

"What? There are 7?" I placed my chopsticks down and showed seven with my hands, just to make sure I heard him correctly.

He nodded "yes seven, 4 are in my class." He looked and started waving. "Oh look they're all over there." I looked to the direction he was waving and saw jimin, jungkook, Namjoon, and 4 other boys.

"Hey guys over here !" Bam screamed me and Namjoon made eye contact and he and his "crew" began walking this way.

"Hey bam, and thumper." He smirked at me.

I looked up at him "oh hello namjoon, who are the boys behind you?" I asked him I hope jimin didn't hear him say my name.

"Let me introduce them," he said and told the boys to line up. "This is Jin, he's the oldest and smartest one out of us." That boy was very handsome, he looked like a model...his shoulders were very broad too.

"Next, is yoongi, we call him Suga most of the time." He said. Then he got closer to me and whispered. "But watch out for him thumper he can be kind of mean. " he looked mean, he was short with silver hair and had a cold expression plastered on his face.

"Next we have taehyung." He said and looked at the boy. "He's kind of 4D so you'll have to excuse him and, he likes to play tricks on people." He said and the 4d Alien bowed and said hello. Man his voice was deep.

"This is jhope. Because we always hope he will make us laugh when we're down." Namjoon said continued his way to jimin and jungkook.

Right when he was about to introduce them I stopped him. "I already know them." I said with a smile and did a little wave towards the two boys.

"Why don't you guys sit and eat lunch with us?" Bam asked.

The boys looked at each other and nodded their heads in unison. It was kinda scary because they stopped at the same time too then they also turned and walked away at the same time. It was kind of weird.

I stared at them before they disappeared out of my sight. I turned to bam and hit him. "Are you crazy?! Why did you invite them to eat with us!" He blocked my hands from hitting his 'beautiful face'.

"Because when he was introducing the boys you seemed to like jimin and jungkook so I invited them to eat so you could talk to those two." He said, I stopped hitting him and sat down.

"I'm sorry bam its just you've been my only friend since forever so I don't know how to feel about making friends you know what I mean?" I looked at him with a poker face. "Like I want friends but what if they don't want to be friend like the other guys." I hung my head down in disappointment.

Bam touched my head and said "I know they'll like you even I they find out. You're a really nice girl, you don't act a bit Like your dad until you get mad." We both started to laugh at what he said. I continued to eat, until a tray slammed on the table.

I looked up and saw Oh tae Ji. The biggest bitch in the whole school. I hate her.

"So bam," she said with a high pitched voice and made her boobs pop out. "When are you free? I want to hangout sometime." She said with a smile.

I faked a cough to gain both of their attentions. When she looked at me up and down, she was basically throwing daggers onto every single part of my body.

When she reached my face I was smirking. "Like what you tae bae?" I said, she looked disgusted and I loved seeing my enemies like that.

"As if, I just can over to talk to bam not some slut who uses him to be noticed" she said feeling satisfied for what she just said.

I chuckled, "you must have forgotten about freshmen year," I looked at her and terror shadowed her victory, "it seems like you don't so let me refresh your memory." I sat back and began to bring up freshman year, August 16, 2014.

{August 16, 2014 : girls bathrooms}

"What's up loner?" She said to me think that was a clever joke. Well her minions thought it was. They were giggling like a bunch of hyenas and tae Jin was the lion in charge of the pride land.

I looked at her and answered "I'm fixing my makeup. Something you probably couldn't do because you cake your face with 20 pound of makeup, no wonder guys think your a milf" then I turned my attention back to the mirror.

"You bitch how dare you speak to me like that." I was applying eyeliner because I forgot this morning. That's when she pulled my hair.

"I'm warning you let go. If you don't let go in 3 seconds you're going to regret it." I said with a highly serious tone.

"What are you gonna do? Beat me up,"she started laughing. "Sure you will, how about I count for you?" She pulled my hair some more.

"Let's start counting 1......2.......3..." I grabbed her arm and flipped her over on her back.

She groaned in pain, then her minions tried to hit me. I dodged left and right and grabbed her hair and started punching her. Then the other minion started hitting me, so I hit the other girl one more time till she was knocked out cold. Then I kneed the other one in the head. She would've been knocked out with one punch.

I then dusted myself off and walked over all three girls to go look in the mirror. "You guys almost made me mess up my make up."

I huffed and tied my hair up with the yellow ribbon. Then I stepped over the girls once more and walked out the bathroom.

"Let's go bam, I'm hungry." I crossed my arms with his and ran off to the cafeteria.