Blooming

I didn't know who was calling my name. I assumed it was my mom and told her to let me sleep.

Then I felt my bed tilt because of some weight. I opened my eyes and saw it was him.

"What are you doing." I said while holding his face in my hand .

"I came to see my beautiful wife." He said and grabbed my hand.

I yanked my hand away from his. "Don't do that, just because I held your face doesn't mean your my type." I said.

He laid over on his back with one hand under his head for support. "By the way thumper, when did you get that bruise on your face and stomach?"

He looked at me waiting for an answer. "You looked under my shirt?!?" I crossed my arms covering my body.

"Of course I did, you're MY wife and that body is soon gonna be MINE as well, " he smirked. "Anyways answer my question."

I rolled my eyes. He can't command me to do anything. "And if I don't? What are YOU gonna do?" I smirked at him.

"That's easy I'll kiss you, you know you find it "gross" since I'm not your "type"." He said and leaned in closer and closer, til we were just an inch apart,

I leaned in and showed him I wasn't afraid. Both us didn't pull away we just kept on kissing. He pulled away and smirked.

"Thumper please answer my question. I know you're a girl who can defend herself. But you have to tell me because I want to take care of you too." He said and ran his fingers through my hair.

I smiled and decided to tell him. "My dad hit and kicked me today, because I beat up my cousin and his dad is a really big business partner for my dad. Then I almost ruined his business." I started to cry and just exploded with feelings.

He even asked me "are you dumb AND ugly?"  And "why couldn't I have son?" Tears just kept coming and coming.

"He says he does it cause he loves me. But I don't even know anymore. Every time I see him he looks at me like he wants me to die already. Every time he hits me or looks at me like that I feel like I should already end my life." I slammed my hand on my eyes and rubbed them so they would stop crying.

I felt a arm wrap around me, I didn't care who it was I wrapped my arms around his body and hid my face on his shirt. He had one hand around me and the other one on my head.

"You're not dumb or ugly, you're beautiful, down to earth, sweet, confident, strong, and determined. If he had a son I wouldn't have you to become my wife. Thumper if you ever feel like you need to kill yourself come talk to me. Because if you did that, I would be as sad  as Before I met you." He said.

He held my face up to his and kissed my now swollen lips. I cried and cried till I was dried out. Afterward he took me out for dinner, because he wouldn't believe me when I said I would eat later.

We rode In his car until we got to our destination. We pulled up to a fancy Italian restaurant. He came out on my side and opened the door for me.

"Thank you." I said and got out. I was still dressed in my uniform so it was kind of embarrassing. He was wearing a light blue bottom up, black pants, with black shoes. His hair done nicely and, his accessories were all gold. He looked like a clean cut high schooler.

I walked up behind him, and held his hand with my head down. I imagined everyone was looking at us. We looked like a irregular couple from a fairy tale, he was a the rich prince and I was the poor maid.

We finally arrived at our table. We sat in the back of the restaurant. After deciding what to eat we waited for the food to come.

The waiter had brought our food out, it look delicious. I was to busy eating to even talk about anything. That's all we did there was eat.

__________________________

"First day of school, what did we learn about the target?" The boy asked.

"Well, the target is very strong, she can take down a 220 pound man. So she's obviously trained in fighting. In school she very intimidating. Only friend is bam." The oldest one said.

"That's all you found out? I've asked you to follow her everywhere but yet nothing?" The boy screamed at the eldest.

"Her dad beats her, he's trained her I know that. Because in the back of their house is a part of it fulled with weapons, dummies, and a fighting mat." The eldest said.

"So when do we plan on kidnapping her and killing her?" The one who was cleaning his gun asked.

"How about in a month or so...to see if she's as strong as she appears," The leader smirked. The other looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Go and visit our "friend" who owes us a favor." He looked at the two youngest. They nodded their heads and walked out thee door.

"Let's do this clean, quiet, and underground boys. If anyone finds out its us we will all be dead because of all the mob bosses who like her will be after us. Even her friend bam who's keeping quiet about his life to her, he will be the first to make a move." The leader said and walked out the door.

"Hyungs I don't even see the point of killing that girl? She seems nice but when she gets upset or mad she turns into someone else." The boy said.

"Well her father is the person who's done wrong, but yes she has his temper when she blows up she's similar to him. But her father killed rapmon's mother." The eldest said and hung his head.

"Really?! Then why not go after him not her."  The boy asked kind of in disbelief of what he just heard.

"Because he wants to take away something he loves. The only person he thought of was her. Because her mother is also dead because of her father." He said and walked away from the boy. While going out the door, he said to himself "they don't even know what I know how am I gonna explain this to him."

He scratched the back of his neck and continued to walk to his bedroom. So as did the other boys, the youngest ones were still out but they can protect themselves.

"Well hey there jamboo!"

__________________________

The mother thumper is calling out for is her new stepmom she get one every 1-4 years.
But anyways enjo!

-author -nim