11

kwon soonyoung's pov

Few days have passed and, for some reason, she was still ignoring me. It was as if I was invisible. Even when I was right in front of her, she couldn't see me... Or could she? Her eyes would brighten up when she would see this boy she's been hanging out with lately. They would walk away with arms linked together and laughing about whatever made them.

"Hey, Soonyoung, do you have money to lend me?" I heard Soonae from the side and looked at her. "Please, I want to go buy bingsoo with Haneul." I looked for my wallet in my back pocket and took out 20$. She didn't bother thanking me, and ran away with her new friend.

+

A sigh escaped my mouth as I held onto my bag straps and walked to the bus stop, which was probably not a good idea. From where I was, I could see Nara and her boy friend, hand in hand, jumping around like children.

"Hey, bro!" An arm was wrapped around my shoulders and a way too familiar laugh rang in my ears. "It's been a while, how are you?" I shrugged, exhausted. Exhausted from trying to get her back... Ha, get her back? She was never mine to start with.

"The boys were wondering if you were still alive." We continued to walk, until he let go of me when I pushed his arm away. "I told you I wanted to leave Triax long time ago, so can't you leave me alone?" A smirk formed on the corner of his lips.

"Why? All because of this girl you have a crush on? Oh, Soonyoug! Can you not? You can find way more mature and sexier girls with us." I threw him a glare and he didn't stop, knowing I had a bad temper.

His smirk grew into a evil smile and he continued his talk. I could feel the anger growing in me, and my hands clenching into fists. "Seokmin, stop." I warned him again, but that didn't stop him. I could only see red and the next thing I know, my fist hit his cheek, throwing him on the cold hard ground.

"Oh, you will regret it..." He wiped the blood from his mouth, nodding his head in direction of the bus stop. I looked and saw people were watching us. They were watching us. She was watching us. Me.

And I could clearly see the fear in her eyes.

I attempted to take a step forward when I saw her hide behind the blue headed boy.

And at that moment, I knew I messed everything up, again.

swollensoul: why do i only know how to write sad and angst things!?? i promise there will be good and happy shit happening soon. anyways, another chapter should be up by the end of the week because i have two days-off so i have time to write. yay!