13

swollensoul: hold up, how did goals even reached 6.83K reads. damn! okay, thank you for all the people who read goals, i really appreciate it. i never expected it to be so popular especially it wasn't much, but yeah. so i'm probably going to write another meanie story soon... or another seventeen ship story, who knows?

anyways, enjoy!

+

kwon soonae's pov.
(yas, soonae.)

It was past midnight, and I couldn't fall asleep... I was thinking too much, again. It was simply inevitable. My whole life was just a tornado of unfortunate events.

I took another sip of my drink and winced at the burning sensation. But somehow, it was a pleasant feeling. The smell of my lit cigarette was filling up my nostrils and the nausea suddenly hit me. I let out a cough and crushed the stick in the ashtray on my nightstand. Just then, I heard the front door open and close. Luckily, my window was open so the smell wasn't so strong and suffocating.

+

It was obviously the one and only boy I lived with. Since our parents were always abroad, it was like we were the only one living in this small two storey house. "Soonae-ah!" Oh gosh. There he goes again.

Knocks were then heard from the other side of my door. "Soonae-ah" He sung with his childish voice as he let out a giggle. He can be so weird sometimes.

Suddenly, he started to sing Let it Go with his broken english. I could only groan and fall back on my pillow. "Let it Go... Let it Go, can't hold it back anymo~re!" His voice cracked and there was a moment of silence.

I rolled my eyes. "Go away, Hyung." Because Oppa was too cliché, especially when this boy wasn't actually my brother. "Okay, bye~" He went away and few seconds later, you could hear his door room close with a loud bang. A loud sigh escaped my mouth. Unfortunately, I can't forget things he says when he's drunk, unlike him, who only gets heavy hangovers.

+

I looked for my phone, which I found under my pillow and unlocked it. I started looking through my contacts — stupid habit of mine — and stopped when her name came into view. 나라☀️ (Nara).

I've totally forgotten I still had her number registered in my handphone. I smiled at the only picture I had of her, the one I was using for her contact picture.

 I smiled at the only picture I had of her, the one I was using for her contact picture

(swollensoul: i thought she was pretty so.)

The last message I've sent her dated from two years ago... Back when we were happy, young and immature. Back when we were still friends. Back when Soonyoung started causing troubles with his gang.

Last message [03/05/2014] to 나라☀️: i'm sorry. [message failed to send]

Without knowing, I was on the verge of tears. I held onto my phone tighter, literally hugging it and curled myself into a ball. As silent as I could, I cried and cried for who-knows-how-long, repeating the same three words over and over.

"I'm sorry."

swollensoul: i've updated so much this week. anyways, next chapter is going to be a flashback. i don't know whose point of view tho, between nara and soonae... or both. anyways, it's way past my bedtime — it's 2am but shhh — and still here writing chapters for hoshi, same, clean and another story i started recently.