Picking an outfit

Travis's POV
I ate really quickly and Aph laughed at me the whole time, I smiled, I love making her happy and soon I will. Forever. I finished and so did Aph, but I hiccups which sucks. "Trav do you wanna go to the store to get things for your room in a bit?" Aph asked me. " Of course I would want to!" I said excitedly." I excitingly said. Aph laughed at me and told me she was going to go get ready and I should too.
Aph's POV
I ran up the stairs to get changed but I didn't know what to wear. "Hmmmmmmmmm what would Travis like?" I said to myself aloud. " Anything is fine, I mean you look great in anything." A familiar voice said. I turned around and see Travis, I smile at him and kissed his cheek. "Thanks," i smiled. He told me that there's was no need and he was being honest. Then I thought...........
Travis's POV
Aph was thinking so I asked, "Whatcha thinking about?" She told me that I could pick her outfit for the day since I told her she looks good in anything. I was happy, she's letting me do this so I took my opportunity. I do t really know anything about fashion but I think I have an idea. After like an hour I decided on two outfits that,, are pretty casual but still make her look nice, I think.

 After like an hour I decided on two outfits that,, are pretty casual but still make her look nice, I think

This outfit which would go prefect with her dark hair, or.

This outfit that would make her look taller but not really and it shows her personality

Aphs POV
I'm shocked, I'm proud of Travis he did good but I just don't know which one to choose there both cute. After a long time of thinking I decided to choose.............. The blue and white outfit to wear today. This outfit is truly adorable. "Nice work Travis" I smiled at him.he thanked me and I went to change. After I finished changing i went up to Travis to see how he thought of the outfit. "OMI Aphmau.." He said. "Oh irene is it bad!" I said in worry. "Bad? You look amazing." Travis said in lust. I thanked Travis and told him to go get ready while I do my hair and makeup.
Travis's POV
Aph told me to get ready but as cliche as it is I really don't know what to wear.uhhhhhhhh whatever as long as I match her it's ok. I thought to myself. "Here we go." I said to myself aloud.

Ok I guess this will do, now to see if Aph likes it

Ok I guess this will do, now to see if Aph likes it. I walked to aphs bathroom where she was getting her hair and makeup done and told her how do I look and her response was, "Ew Travis get that outfit off of you, you took more terrible than you already are." I was shocked and hurt that she said that and stood there motionless. " I'm just kidding! You look really good Travis and we match pretty well, didn't think you would be the fashion type of guy." A smile grazed upon her face. So when she put her makeup down I picked her up quickly and hugged her tightly. " I love you Travis," she said to me and I will never forget these words from her. " Aph I love you too" I said truthfully.