The car ride home............

Travis's POV
I've noticed Laurence refuses to let anyone drive besides him and Katelyn, oh well. " Hey beautiful, wake up." I say to my aph. She groans," Do I have to...." I sigh I hate waking her up but she can sleep in the car. " I'm sorry you know I don't like to but we're leaving in 10 minutes." I say. She slowly gets up and I pick her up, bridal style. She sleepily giggles falling asleep on my chest. She's my world, my life, my everything. I put her in the car and I talk to Garroth. " Hey." I say to him. " Hey mister " I'm the prince."." Huh what, I don't understand." I say I'm confusion. " Haha I meant that you treat Aphmau like a princess, your her prince." He says. " Oh, she is my princess." I blush as I look at her sleeping. " Your to sweet to her." He says walking o Laurence. I know she's my princess and maybe one day my queen. Anyway we all get into the cars and Aphmau Wakes up. " Hey princess." I say thinking about it. She smiles" Hey my knight and shining armor." I kiss her cheek. " Cmon Travis do you have to flirt with her everywhere." Zane complaining. " Pfft whatever, if you ever get a girlfriend maybe you'll know." I say with some attuide, Aph giggles. I hug her waist tighter since she was already laying on my chest. I put my head in the crook of her neck.
Aphs POV
He lays his head in the crook of my neck saying sweet nothings in my ear, ignoring everyone in the car. "~Travis." I say, gasping catching what I was doing. "Shhhhh it's ok they didn't notice." He says reassuring me. Thankgod that would be embarrassing. I move my head backwards so my head is closer to his ear. I start to play with his soft white hair. I giggle, " I love you." I say to him. " I love you too kitten."
When they get home
We FINALLY get home and were exhausted. Although all Travis and I did was flirt with each other. We take a nap so we are ready for the day.