The talk...........

Aphs POV
I woke up seeing a snoring Travis, I messed with him a bit. I kept tickling his nose lightly. I giggled softly, I did it again and he groaned. " A-aphhhhhhhh." I giggled again and did this one last time. I tried getting up but Travis had a good grip, I giggled. " Travis get up its the convention today, as I finished he sprang up and went to the shower. Oh great he forgot his clothes, is he doing it on purpose? I got up and grabbed Travis some clothes along with mine for right now. We needed to talk to our friends about the anime convention. I grabbed Travis's clothes and put them in the bathroom.

Travis POV I went into the shower and forgot my clothes, oh well

Travis POV
I went into the shower and forgot my clothes, oh well. After awhile Aph put my clothes inside the shower great. " Thanks Aphmau." I said with a little shade of pink on my face. She yelled back, " No problem but next time bring your clothes and hurry up." I quickly got out of the shower and put the clothes on, hmm pretty nice Aph. I left the bathroom and Aph got in.
Aphs POV
Travis finally got out and I got in, I was done pretty fast and wore this.

 Aphs POV Travis finally got out and I got in, I was done pretty fast and wore this

I actually really liked this outfit, anyway I got out and did my makeup. I got some snacks for everyone coming and set them at the coffee table. " Travis are you ready?" I asked from downstairs. " yes hold on ill be there in a minute. " he said coming down. The door rang and we saw Laurence,Garroth,Emmalyn,Nicole,Dante,Cadenza,Lucinda, Katelyn, and Kawaii-chan. We greeted them and they sat down. " ok so what are you guys going to be for the convention?" I asked excited. Everyone was talking at once and it was very confusing to understand. " Guys one by one geez, Laurence you start." Travis said. Everyone shushed and Laurence started, " I'm thinking I want to be Tsukue from Rosario+ vampire." Everyone was shocked we didn't think he watched it. " you actually wanted it?" Everyone said. He nodded and we laughed. Anyway it went on to Garroth. " um I'm think I'm going to be Naruto." He said proudly. All the girls giggled and it went on. "I'm going to be Lucy from fairy tail" Emmalyn stated. We liked her idea cause it was cool but simple. Nicole said, " I'm going to be Ample from fairy tail." We liked her idea because it went with her style. Dante was next, " I'm thinking I want to be Kaito." Cadenza squealed, " OMG he is SENPAI." We laughed and it was kawaii-chans turn. " well you see kawaii- chan wants to be a little different than what she normally is every convention." We nodded in confusion. " Kawaii-chan wants to be Mirai Nikki." Wow I wasn't expecting that " really?" Lucinda asked. She nodded and we liked it, it was SO different from her and that is what cosplay is about. It went to candenza, " well you see I don't watch anime much but I kinda want to be Kim from Kim possible." We nodded and thought it suited her. " I want to be Snion from Sao." " oooooooooo" the girls giggled. " shut up" Katelyn laughed. Lucinda, " I'm going to be osana from yandere simulator." " Oo who's your senpai?" I said . " shut up Aph." Lucinda turned away. We agreed to not make fun of her. " so what are you guys going to be?" Everyone asked but me and Travis. " actually were going to be a couple." Travis said. Everyone was interested in what we were going to be. " o are you going to be kirito and asuna?" They asked. Said said no. And they asked what we were going t to be. " we decided on Kanieki and Touka." I said. They liked it because Travis has white hair and I have purple and black. They all left and got started on there costumes.