Breakfast conversations..........

Tori's POV
I woke up not remembering how or when I got into my bed,I shrugged it off. I walked to my brothers room and smiled. I know it's stereotypical to not like your brother or sister but I actually love my brother.  He's probably my best friend. Anyway I walk into his room and he's still sleeping, I walk to him  and shook him a little. "What do you want for breakfast?" I whisper. "Can we have pancakes?" He sleepily groaned. I moved his hair out of his face and nodded,I see him smile lightly and going back to bed. I got up and was about to leave but got pulled back. "Gasp oli?!" I gasp confused. "I just want a hug." He says. Dufus. I smile. I hug him and leave. He fell asleep instantly and I looked back,"I love you Oliver., I whisper and leave the room.
Travis's POV
Aph and I wake up before the kids and we hear rustling upstairs. We go up quietly and see Victoria going into Oliver's room. We hear a gasp and then a sigh. Tori walks out but before she left she looked back and said "I love you Oliver." Which made me and Aph smile. We go to our room and stay there and talk a bit. "I love how they turned out." Aphmau says. "Same. I love them too." I smile. They did turn our to be wonderful kids. "They are just......wonderful."Aph says and I smile in return. "How about we take them to the karaoke bar tonight,that could be fun." I say. " yea ok and we could bring our friends and maybe one or two of there's." Aph giggles.
Aph,Travis,and Oliver's POV
I go downstairs to be lead from the kitchen,I see Victoria there. smiling with a stack of pancakes. We smile back  and we all eat,and talk.
Oliver's POV
While eating our parents told us that we're going to a karaoke bar and we can invite some friends. "Really. Thank you,thank you." My sister and I say excitedly.