Emmalyns needs a prom dress?!?!?!

Garroths pov
We all heard about Travis leaving and going to the military and Aph was really upset, she wouldn't come out of her room for a week. But I needed to ask her something.
Emmalyns POV
I asked my big brother Garroth if he would help me with my prom dress. He said yes, he's the best big brother. Garroth went out to Irene knows where and I was texting kummer. I'm totally crushing on him, and he asked me to prom.best day ever! He told me he liked me to, that's when Garroth was yelling and running into my room. " Oh Irene Garroth what's wrong?!?!?!" I said worried about my brother. " oh it's just that I got you the best people to help you with prom!!" I was excited and I knew who he meant, he meant Aphmau and Cadenza our neighborhood fashionistas. They have the best taste in cloths. " Are you serious!" I ask excited. " I'm totally honest!"Garroth said. I was speechless and ran to my brother and hugged him tightly. " Awwwwww that's Adorable but we need her." Someone said. We turned around and saw cadenza and Aphmau smirking. " AHH OMI thank you both so much." I smiled. They held there arms out saying, " Well, do we get a hug?" Smiling. I hugged them and thanked them.
Aphs POV
When Garroth told me about Emmalyn, I immediately said yes for 2 reasons. 1 because well duh shopping. And 2 because Garroth and Emmalyn are by-themselves they don't have parents. Even though garroths lives with Dante and Laurence Emmalyn has her lounge in the basement, that room is very cute. Cadenza was brought in this too so I was excited cause we're like besties.
Cadenzas POV
I'm happy I get to be there for Ems prom well for her dress ( me is short for Emmalyn) well that's the most important part, am I right? Anyway I heard Aph is coming too! I'm excited were besties. This will be fun.