Stormy Weather part 2

Hey guys. I just really feel giving this week. This is like, the third update in a week. I'm too nice. 😝. I just luv u guys do much! 😍😘. So in this chappie, there will be bits from the show. Realise that these bits don't belong to me but there are my bits/ideas in the story. Just letting you know. And enjoy the chappie.

Sentences in italics - the characters thoughts or your thoughts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've added gifs, just imagine that it's you not ladybug

(Y/n) - your name

(H/l) - hair length

(H/c) - hair colour

(E/c) - eye colour

-Adrien/Chat-

Me, ladybug and pup fight off Stormy weather, trying to get her parasol. I try to help but my dream this morning keeps bugging me. The dream of me and pup. I blush red as I dodge an attack from Stormy.

"Chat! Keep your head out of the clouds!" I blush red and pup sees this. She instantly goes red. Why? Stormy summons lightning and i see pup just under it, i run and push her away from the shot. I grab her as we crash to the floor.

We roll on the road and stop, me on top of her

We roll on the road and stop, me on top of her. I instantly remember my dream and I look down at pup to see her red. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair strewn out around her. Her big (e/c) eyes looking at me. I flash pup a toothy grin and she just looks at me. I get off her and help her up. Her small, soft hands fit into mine like a jigsaw puzzle.

"Guys come on. No time to flirt." Ladybug yells at us and we nod. I face Stormy and run after her.

"You just won yourself a cat fight!" Stormy raises her parasol and points at us.

"BLACK ICE!" the road covers in ice and she summons strong winds, sending us flying. Ladybug latches her yoyo onto a nearby pole. I fly past her but she catches my tail.

"Meow!" that hurts! Suddenly pup flies past us but i grab her arm. The winds stop and drop onto the ground. I open my eyes to see pup on top of me. I smirk. "Can't resist me i see." pup blushes and quickly gets off me.

"Come on, there's no time to waste." pup says and we three run after Stormy. When we get closer, we see stormy destroying posters or moving cars out of her way.

"A little Chat Noir might take the wind out of her sails." i run after her but get tugged back. I turn around to see pup holding onto my tail.

"Whoa kitty, kitty. You better think before you leap." pup let's go smirking as i rub my tail.