What Could Have Been.

Bay and Emmett have been through tough times in and out of their relationship. Bay has been hurt numerous times and same with Emmett with other people during a relationship. Below, is the ending of how both end back together, even though on the actual show they don't. 

-----------------------------

Bay's POV

I'm a nervous wreck, and I have no idea on how I am gonna be able to express myself. I take in a big deep breath as I ring the doorbell to Emmett's house. Just a few seconds later, his mom answers the door.

"Oh hey, I didn't know you were coming over. Did Emmett invite you?" she signs to me.

"Actually no, but I did want to talk to him if that is okay with you." I tell her back signing the best I could but also using my voice so she can read my lips.

"That's fine, come in. Emmett is in his room." Emmett's mom nods to me and I walk down their hallway and stop at his bedroom door. I again, take in a deep breath in and out and I slowly push open his bedroom door open.

I see him looking at some pictures on his camera as he sits in a chair by his desk, for a second then he turns to me, not expecting that I'd be here.

"Hi" is all he can say to me. I know that both of us are wordless but I have to let him know everything that is on my mind. I take a seat on his bed closest to him.

"Can we talk... please?" I pause as I look at him directly in his eyes and I can see nothing but doubt in him. He nods and I again, after a million times take a big deep breath in and out.

"I know everything that has gone between you and me have been a huge downfall, and yes I feel bad but that's because we are total opposites. I know I messed up when I was with Ty and everyone else, I saw you. I saw how you were upset but you were always on my side, and on some days you weren't. I remember the time I found out when you got drunk and slept with Simone and you kept it a secret from everyone the whole time that we were filming the zombie movie with Daphnee and Wilkie and everyone else. You were still in love with me, and more and likely now you probably don't.." I pause and wipe the sudden tear that was sliding off my right eye, I then continued "you more and likely don't love me now as you used to back when we first started dating and I can understand. The thing is, why I am here, is because I wanted to say" I stop and reach out for his hands and he lets me hold them. I look into his eyes and pull my hands away so I can sign to him and at this moment I can see sadness in his eyes. "Emmett Bledstoe, I am in love with you. I know we have out tough times but I know that we can get through it. I need you more than anything else in the world" I stop, looking directly into his eyes adding a few tears along.

We sit there starring into each others eyes for a moment and again some tears are now falling down my face. He slowly reaches his hands for mine and hold them in his lap.

 He slowly reaches his hands for mine and hold them in his lap

"I ... Love ... You ... Too" he uses his voice and he pulls mine and his hands so we both can stand and I instantly hug him tightly and he adds a small laugh along. A few seconds later he pulls us apart and he wipes a tear that I didn't know I had. Looking into his eyes, we both lean in and kiss. This wasn't an ordinary kiss like anyone else would normally have, it was Emmett's kiss, special and full of passion.

I will forever be in love with Emmett, even though we have our tough times, there will still be that small part in me that would always be in love with him. Emmett, if you are reading this, I hope we could of ended it off like this but although it won't ever be like this. Our time of "Bemmit" is over and you will never know how I feel now. I love you.

- Bay Kennish (Vasquez)