Cry Babies

(Another short story ~ Enjoy :D )

~ 10 years later after show ~

I roll over to my side to already see Emmett looking at me. I smile at him and he smiles back, leaning in to kiss me. May I say... I love this boy more than life itself.

"Where's Ava?" I ask him, sitting up and looking around our room.

"Mommy!" Ava runs into our room, holding onto her bottle as she climbs on our bed. Her hair still a mess from sleeping.

"Where were you" Emmett signs to her, making her smile. She replies by signing the name "Aunty Daphnee".

Wait wha-

"Good morning!" Daphnee shouts and signs as she walks in the room, "I brought doughnuts!"

"Ohhh yum!" Ava says in her cute baby voice. She climbs off the bed and runs out into the living room. Watching her little legs run, I tend to always find adorable.

"I'll be out there with Ava. Get up and ready. I swear I'm a better mom than the both of you." Daphnee laughs as she walks out the room.

She thinks that being "Aunty Daphne" has the responsibilities of being a mom. It doesn't. You can't always spoil the kid or else they will love you more than their parents. Not to mention but Daphne is now a nurse at a children's school, so she is great with kids.

I quickly give Emmett a peck on his cheek and I rush into the bathroom to take a quick shower and to get dressed.

Once I am finished, I see Emmett in a casual outfit. But I must say, he does and always looks fine.

I walk into the living room to see Ava in her high chair taking a big bite of her doughnut. Her facial expressions I swear are the cutest and will be the death of me. Looking over at Daphne who is currently watching the news with subtitles, I decide to sit next to her and watch.

"It's just in that there is a new public school for deaf AND the hearing. The ages rang up from 5 to 18 and is a non-judged community. The school is currently in enrollment and will start in a few weeks from now. The school will provide all students to learn sign language and do their best to be advanced with it by the time they are in their teen years. Reporters say that 'this is the new way our community will be and soon to advance in other schools.' More info about this is soon to come, I'm Rachel Anderson and this is your 9 am news."

I am in complete shock. If this school does great, it will be best for all of us in our family. Daphne can maybe transfer to be the schools nurse, and Emmett and I can enroll Ava as soon as she is old enough. 

"Mommy!" Ava wines, making me get up from my seat to help her out her high chair. She walks over to Emmett and talks to him. I love how she is only 3 years old, and she knows a lot of sign language and speaking. I look over at her and see her sign "I love you Dad" then "Please more" she then points to the doughnuts. Emmett laughs and tells her no. Tears quickly brim in her eyes and before she can let a tear out, Emmett does the impossible.

"Ava." he tells her. His voice raspy from not using his voice as much, "You can take small bite of mine."

Ava smiles and jumps to hug him, signing "I love you" again to Emmett. I swear she is so adorable.

I walk back into my room and decide to pull out this journal I've had since Ava was born. I would draw, or write, or do whatever I want whenever I thought was the best time. I wrote notes of Ava's birth. 7 pounds 2 ounces. Also other random things.

I decide to write more...

"Wow. 10 years huh? I still can't believe any of this is true. Having mine and Emmett's little girl 3 years ago, being able to be married to the love of my life, and to have the perfect family. Well... maybe not perfect, but I love it."

I pause. Wiping the sudden tear that came randomly.

"Being a mom taught me this one thing. That life is truly amazing, and you should never give up. If you ever need to, I'll always be your shoulder to cry on. Nowadays I'm not as wild as I was a while back, but I still am Bay Kennish - Vasquez - Bledsoe. I still am the weird artist that I was before, and it's crazy for how far things have come. I will forever truly grateful. For Daphne. For Emmett. For our beautiful daughter Ava. Also the rest of out family. I love them all. Even the rest of you, the fans from the show. I love you.

-Bay"

I stop writing, placing the journal back in it's place and I walk out into the living room. I see Ava giving Emmett a big kiss on his cheek and he laughs, and decided to tickle her.

This may not be the life for some people, but it sure is for me.

This is my story. I'm Bay Kennish - Vasquez - Bledsoe, and this is the ending of my story. I hope you loved the journey that was created over this entire time, and I love how many wrote fan-fictions of mine and others story. I love them all, and I love you.

The End.

- - - - - - - - - -

O.o is this really the end?! Who knows! I'm not sure exactly haha. Overall I just want to thank you for giving your love and support for this story. Having 1.1k and seeing all the votes and all of you adding this story in your libraries. I love each and every one of you, and I still can't believe that this is for real. It's crazy how I'm only almost 17 and I get to see this. I truly am happy. I love you all! Again, thanks for all the love and support.