Define Love and Ending

You know, it's crazy to think that the word "love" means so many different things but yet also still mean the same thing.

Think about it.

By the Merriam Webster Dictionary, the word is defined by this...

": strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties"

Yet then again so many people can think of other ways to define love. 

That's my world with Emmett.

"I fell in love the same way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once."

Now if you noticed, yes, I quoted the author John Green from The Fault In Our Stars. His words are true though. With Emmett, I fell in love with everything. His dimples when he smiles. His bright eyes when he's passionate about something. The feeling of when he wraps his arms around me in an embrace. 

It's the little things about him that made me fall so hard.

Yea, we have our differences but that just makes us human. We relate so much yet not at the same time if that makes sense?

I realize that the world may not make us look in the same direction and fate tells another story for the both of us and our futures but that doesn't stop either of us.

Being in love with him is probably the best thing that has happened to me and I'm so glad to be the one for him. Fate or not, he is mine and that is our destiny.

Now you are probably guessing why I'm being all cute and affectionate about Emmett. Maybe you're thinking why I'm not acting like the stubborn person I normally am.

Believe me, I'm still here.

Most times I don't stop to appreciate the good things in my life and that's the problem of it all. Yes, I complain all of the time but I let everything bypass and I never think to stop and say to myself... "Wow, I am truly lucky."

Well here I am now.

At the end of our show, things have obviously changed since the first ever episode and I'm glad that it did.

Yes, there were a lot of hard times that I don't personally want to remember or experience again but I'm glad that I went through it.

Because now...?

It's not about the show that matters anymore. Is us. The characters that were created in order to make the show fantastic.

If you are reading this, then clearly I made an impact on you and your heard. Even if the author writing this (hi) isn't the actual creator of us. You're letting us live through the heart of others.

Appreciate that for a second.

Emmett and I had a great life together and being in love with him was my favorite part.

Things have changed because of that and as much as it hurts, I'm also glad the way it ended.

So as of right now...?

Appreciate the words that you are currently reading as this may be my actual goodbye.

The life of "Bemmett" or "Emmay" or whatever we were called is finally over.

As I will miss all of you reading my amazing adventure these past years, there is time for an end and this is my final goodbye. Thank you for making my little life outside of the show and on Wattpad a great experience. I love each and every one of you.

Love, Bay.

Authors final note is on the next part...