(Not An Update - Just A Note)

Okay, Sorry that I haven't written anything more (but let me be honest, I REALLY am thinking of more to write). I just wanted to say THANK YOU to the 1.2k reads I have on here! It's probably the best birthday present I could have! Oh yea, I forgot to mention that today is my 17th birthday (November 13) !!!

            All of you are truly amazing and I love you all who decided to support my story by leaving comments and votes, but not only that. Thank you for showing support by putting this story on your reading lists!

            Honestly, I love seeing little notifications like that and I do truly smile. Thank you for being on this Bay and Emmett journey with me and I will do my best to write more. Until then, tell all your #Bemmett supporters and friends about this mini story fan-fiction will ya ;) . Hahahaha I'm joking. It's all your choice, and I totally respect that.

            Also I would like to mention that I am in my last year of school (senior year) and so I still need time to study, do homework, and deal with finals. I would hope for you to respect that and not always comment something like "please update" when in all honesty, I'm not sure if I will write another one (doubt I wont) but also because I really am trying to go quick with this. I hope for you to understand that.

            Well... I'm not sure what else to say in all honesty. I just wanted to thank all of you for reading this fan-fiction and showing your support since it IS my birthday today after all.

Love you all :D

Autumn H.

P.S.  -  I am thinking of writing more soon within this month if not next month. So stay tuned :) . That's all for now.