~ Authors Note ~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oh my god, I'm so so so so sooooooo late with this update! I told all of you that it would be the spring of 2019 and here I am now (September 22, 2019) finally uploading this. I can't believe that this story has gotten up to 4.8k reads and I'm still continuing to see many of you adding this story into your reading lists. Thank you all so much for making this book come alive and you definitely made my world for reading this.

I have no idea what to do now because this is over. I'm thinking about writing another fan-fiction about my favorite book (The Fault In Our Stars). Sooo if you like that book / movie LET ME KNOW and I just might get to writing.

I can't believe that I started writing this story sometime in 2016 and since the beginning, I've had so much love from it. Never in a million years would I think that one of my stories would get this much attention but it did.

If any of you love my writings, I do write a bit more on another account here. It's in my bio or you can click on the username here ( ). I recently started writing poetry this August as well as short stories that have been around since 2017. More info about those are on the profile so do check them out.

Once again, thank you for being amazing and wanting to read my story. I love you all and goodbye my loves!

*cries* :(

THIS IS THE END. FOREVER.