After TV

(Again like said before, this is not continuing my previous part in the story. This is a completely new mini story and I hope you enjoy it as I did writing :D ... Okay, begin.)

----------

Bay's P.O.V

It's crazy to think that MY life story was on TV. How it all began with me in class taking a DNA test, and eventually knowing that my mom, John and Kathryn, are not my biological parents. To think of it, since then I'd have to say my life changed SO much. After all, I met my sister Daphne and I learned how her life was with my actual mom.

I'd be crazy if I were to say that I don't miss all of what happened. Throughout all 5 seasons of my life, and how insanely the way things ended. I'm actually glad that my life was on TV though.

Is that crazy of me to say?

It gave all of you viewers an input on a life... of well... being Switched at Birth.

I personally thank the writer for making my character alive again in this current fan-fiction. Also I thank all of the other writers here on Wattpad for making my life full again. For making me fall in love with Emmett. For me to have a crazy adventure with my family and everyone else. I thank all of you to make me live again.

Now yes, to be technical I am not speaking as so the writer is speaking my own words as she types this up, but hey... Don't think of that in that way haha. I am Bay Kennish (Vasquez). I am me. I am the artist who fell in love with Emmett, met my sister, and had my entire life a total lie it seems. Overall it turned out to be the best life ever actually.

But know this... I wouldn't be "me" if it wasn't for all of you viewers loving my show about being switched at birth. So thank you. I truly mean it.

Okay, well I thought I should leave all you readers a little note from me (Bay).

Till next time?

Maybe?

----------

I REALLY hope you love this small part. Also question to all you readers ... do you like the way I wrote this little note of Bay speaking towards you? If so please tell me what you think. If not... tell me why. Also if you love this story, leave a vote!

Honestly, I love all of your comments and votes... and you adding this story into your "Favorites" library (or whatever you call it). It truly makes me smile every single notification. So I thank you all sooo much.

Should there be a new mini story to this amazingly-weird Bay and Emmett fan-fiction? Let me know some ideas and I might think about it. (Best way to contact me is to inbox me).

That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed this short part.