Chapter 1 [ EDITED ]

Yerin POV

This emotion is like an ordinary day. Very boring day . I wake up and do what I always do . then I go down and eat breakfast . after that I went out and saw Minhyuk waiting for me outside the house.

Yeah, he always wait for me each morning becauce he want to.I tried to avoid him before but could not so I gave up,

He smile at me so i smile back at him.Then we walk to school together with Joshua and Yuju.When we got to our schools continue to enter the classroom.

At my class , i sat on my seat and put my head on the desk facing the window and slowly close my eyes. I just want to sleep but Yuju prick me to get my attention,so I decided to talk to her

"Yah!!what do you want" i say in annoying tone.

"Today, we have new student and i heard that student is boy." Yuju response excitedly.

"New boy!!why!!we already have enough boys in our class" i say in shocking tone.

"You know you should fine boyfriend right now. Stop being a loner" she say.

Me. Boyfriend. No way. Not 'again'

Before i could say anything our homeroom teacher came in.

"As you all know today we will have new student.I hope all of you can be friend" say Mr Jung.

Suddenly the boy entered the classroom and all the girls in my classroom start to screaming like it was the end of the world .

"Hello. My name is Wooshin. Nice to meet you."

I look at him with i suprise look , he look at me back with slight smile. I quickly face other direction. I noticed that slight smile faded away.

Why! Why him. What is he doing here. I thought

"Yah , are you okay? " ask Minhyuk

Suddenly , I start to fell dizzy and my sight become blurry .I was about to answer him but my head felt very heavy and suddenly everything when black..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first time writing a book .I hope all of you enjoy reading it.I sorry if this book is boring and i will try to improve myself time to time.I try to update as soon as possible.PLEASE COMMENT,VOTE & FOLLOW!!!!THANK YOU FOR READING.