Chapter 7 [ EDITED ]

Wooshin POV

What is she talking about? It does't make sense to me. If he was her brother,why is he in same class as us. Does she have a twin or what.Why did't she told me before. Should't he older at least 1 year from us. ARGHHH i don't understand.

I go to school early because i can't really sleep last night.I waiting for someone inside my classroom.Then i saw Yuju & her boyfriend Joshua.

Wooshin : Yuju i have something to ask you.

Yuju : What is it?

Wooshin : Is it true that Minhyuk actually Yerin brother's?

Yuju : Look like you already know about this. Yes, don't you thing everyone will know.Hello they have same front name but don't you dare to tell anyone.One more thing,..

PANG!!👏

Yuju : Don't you dare to hurt her again.

Then she walk away without looking back.

"Did she just slap me" i say while touching my cheek.

gosh my precious cheek

Time skip

I saw Yerin enter the hospital so i decide to follow her.I grab her hand at pull he to emergency stair.

"What do you want again?Hurting me? Ruining my family? Made the most unlucky woman in the earth? I say don't disturb me and my family again."

"What make you say that? Am i that bad for you? I just want an explanation? "

"If i give you explanation will you go away"

"No! Just give me explanation about your brother"

"Fine!! He my brother. 1 year older than me but he enter high school late because he have to work to get  money for use to use"

"Why does he have to work, don't your parent give you and your brother pocket money. Where are your parent now? Don't they care about your brother "

"Don't you dare say something stupid about my family. You don't know anything" she after slap my precious cheek

WHY DOES EVERYONE SLAP ME TODAY!!GOSHH SHE LUCKY THAT SHE IS GIRL

"Then give explanation so i can understand"

" They do care about us but they are at better place right now.  They die after you left me. That is went my life start to become hell. They got us place to stay before die because their plane crashed on the way back from Soeul. "

"Since i already give you explnation can you please don't disturb our life because we already have messy life"

Then she left me alone.

1 week later

Minhyuk already went to school.

Yerin POV

I was running to school to school because i wake up late today and my brother did't even wake me up. I was running as fast as a could however i already late 10 minute.

I saw some senior that are on duty today standing infront the school gate.It was Sungcheol sunbae and Hani sunbae. The sweetest couple at my school. Everybody ship them together even me. One time Sungcheol sunbae give 1 big teddy bear , one limited handbag and a kiss for Hani sunbae because it was her birthday.

Luckily i only got one hour detention after school. I was walking at the hallway and saw Sungcheol and Hani sunbae holding hand.

Gosshh!!! Why are they so sweet!!!😍😍

I'm very jealous when i see a couple give affection toward each other.

Suddenly i saw Wooshin at the hallway with his friends.

Our eye meet for a second but i quickly broke it and look into other direction.

i could see that he is disappointed by my action.

___________________________________

That all for this chapter guyz. Sorry for the late updates.I'm on exam for 2 week.