Chapter 8

Yerin POV

It be long time since i see him. He look so different. I mean he dye his hair blonde and he look so pale. Maybe I was too harsh on him that day.

But I don't really care because he hurt me in the past and he never apologized. He just a boy that play with girl heart.I mean my heart -_-

Anyway , i was walking and saw my brother walking toward me with smirk in his face.

"Look like someone got detention today" he with that ugly smirk

"This is all your fault , why did't you wake me up this morning"

"You the one that did't wake up btw if you want to find me i'm at arcade with my friend. Annyeong my dongseng " he say winked at me

"Why you did't even like sport except archery" he best in archery. He also represented our school in the archery competition.

"I just tell you later at home. annyeong "

Time skip

As i was entering detention room, i saw our school discipline teacher. Someone open the door and i saw Wooshin coiming in then sit at the front.

"Today you have to clean school garden. Water all the plant & flower. Also make sure that i don't see any dried leaves tomorrow. You can take all the equipment yourself ." Discipline teacher

I & Wooshin take all the equipment without any conversation.

"Should we do it separately or together?" I ask

"Let just do it together since the garden is not that big" Wooshin

Then we do all the work quietly.

Third POV

As they are done, both of them head to their home. We are about to separate our way suddenly Wooshin hold Yerin wrist.

" Can you let me explain" Wooshin

"About what" Yerin with her hand crossed

"Everything from i accept you be my gf till now" Wooshin

I badly want to forgive you but my heart jist won't let me. Give me some time Yerin thought

"There is nothing to explain. I already know the truth. Everything is very clear right now. About your feeling, my feeling & our relationship. WE ARE OVER"

"No that not true. Please just let me explain. Just 1 minu...

"No don't explain. I don't want to hear your explanation. It to late. My wound just getting dippers"

"Good night"

Time skip

All this week, Wooshin try to talk to Yerin but she would just ignore him. Yerin would even avoid him since it very annoying.

One day, she  was walking to girl toilet bit someone pull her to end of the corridor.

Let me GOO

Shushhhhh

You are hurting me!!

Sorry. I just want to talk to you...

Sorry but i'm busy.

You know you been using that reason since last week. Can't you see my afford for our relationship!!. I know we can't have the same relationship as before but don't you think i deserve your forgiveness

Then can't you see i don't want that old relationship. Why would i give you forgiveness after all that you done to me!!!!

What did i do wrong to you!!

You know what, why don't we forget all of this and mind our own business. I would be very happy if you don't show up infront of me again.

He then let go of her wrist. He couldn't believe what he just hear from Yerin. He then quietly walk away with disbelief face.

Yerin herself also couldn't believe she would say that harsh word to him. Deep in her heart she feel regret.

Wooshin POV

I was at the rooftop to clear up my mind.

I would be very happy if you don't show up infront of me again.

If that would really make you happy, i do it. If you are happy that make me happy to.

Make sure you don't regret this YERIN

Next week

Wooshin didn't disturb me this week. Sometimes it kinda feel empty. My mind is always about him.

I kinda worried since he didn't come to class frequently this week. From what i know he not that kind of student.

My daydreaming was disturbed by my classroom teacher.

"Start from today, Lee Wooshin stop ettending this school for personal reason. I hope you all pray all the best for him"

"WHAT!!! HOW CAN'T QUITTING SCHOOL"

Is it because of my word i thought

_____________________________________

UPDATE FOR WHO'S WAITING