Chapter 3 [ EDITED ]

Next morning

I wake up and i think i'm not felling well maybe because to much thinking about him.

I'm just hate him so much after what he did to me before and yesterday.

I so lazy to go to school but i have to or my grade will ruined.I need to make sure that i'm no.1 in the class.

I get up from my bed after thinking all those useless thing and take and quick shower then go downstair to take breakfast.When i go out from my house as alway Minhyuk was there waitng for me.

I slowly walk to him to suprise him but he does't suprise because he is wearing earphone.I'm just so embarrass so i quickly running by myself to school ASAP

When i arrive at my class , i just realize that i come to school to early.

Minhyuk say that he has work at library so i'm in class ALONE!!SUDDENLY i heard someone enter my class.I don't know who she/he is because i was facing the window.

I heard someone cleared his throat like he about to say something.

"Hello Yerin.Long time no see" he say.I quickly to in front and saw Wooshin facing me with his smile.

"Hello Wooshin,yeh long no see.What do you want??" i say in annoyed tone

"I want YOU" Wooshin say.

"Stop being chessy. You know it won't melt me." I say

"I know that. You just... different from that other girl that i know." He say with disappointed look.

I was about to leave my seat before he grab my wrist.

"Meet me at Han River at 8pm tonight" he say before letting go my wrist.

After left the class,i go to rooftop because it was my favourite place in school.I really like this place because not many people come here and this alway be my place to realese all my stress.

While i was sitting there,i saw Yuju and Joshua enter the school gate together and they were holding together.I feel very jealous when i saw to of then look very happy when they were together.I get up from my sit and start walking to my class to meet Yuju and Joshua.

Time skip

I walk home alone.I could't not stop thinking about what Wooshin say this morning.That word just take over my mind.Should i go or i should stay at home i don't know.I decided to take short nap that evening.

"Yah,Wake up.Go down and eat dinner with me" my brother say while trying to wake me up.

"Arasso oppa,you should go down first" i say while in half sleep.

Few minute after that i go down and eat some food that my brother cook for me.Then i go up stair to change my clothe before going to Han River.I going to wear blue blouse with skinny jean and white sneaker.

At Han River

Wooshin POV

I was waitng for Yerin at Han River.I don't know if she going to come or not.I just wait there incase Yerin really come.

After 10 minute waitng at the bench,i feel like someone sit on the bench that i was sit on.I look at that direction and saw Yerin with her blue blouse.

She look so beautiful i thought.

Their conversarion : (i will do like this so it will be easier to understand)

Wooshin : Why are you here???

Yerin : You begging me to come right? or do you want me to leave.

Wooshin : Nonono!! don't go.I just did't expert you to come but thanks for coming

Yerin : So what do you want to say to me.Hurry!!I have to go home before 10.00 p.m.

Wooshin : I just want you to remember how we meet so i think this is the right place for you to remember cause this is where we first meet each other

Yerin : Yeh,i remember this place because when i first meet you,that was the happiest moment in my life.

She say and i saw her beautiful smile
Goshhh her smile just as beautiful as her.Why did i leave her alone.I regret for what i had done to her.I thought

Yerin : When i first saw you,i already know that i fall in love with someone that just help me get home safely. When i thought it now , i fell regret.

Her smile disappeared. My heart broke when she said so . I want her to forgive me for what I did to her.

Flashback

Yerin POV

I had crush on Wooshin since middle school when i still live at Busan. I decided to confess my feelings to Wooshin on the last day of middle school . I wrote a letter to Wooshin to come to the rooftop . I asked him to be my boyfriend and he accepted it . I feel very happy.

Since then we start dating until high school. After six month dating with him,i start to trust him and believe that he will never cheat on me.

One day!!!i come to school early because of my annoying brother have some work to do at school.I was walking at school garden near my class building then i saw Wooshin walkjng toward cottage.I was about to call his name but suddenly! I saw a girl kiss his cheek.I was thought that Wooshin will try to do something instead he was talking to her happily . Without noticing the tears already flowing down to the my cheek.

At that time I began to realize that I just used by Wooshin . I think he just think of me as a toy . I started to run as fast as possible without knowing where to go.

At last, i decide to relax my mind at the rooftop. I begin to cry and cry until i fell in a sleep.

Time skip

"Yah wake up. What are you doing here" i realize that was my annoying brother.

I slowly open my eye and saw my brother with worried look on his face.

" Are you crying? Why are crying? Who made you cry? I'm gonna beat that b***h " my brother say then i start to crying again.

My brother try to comfort me. After few minute, i stop crying and tell everything to him and i know he also angry because I'M HIM SISTER!! Who could not angry if someone hurt your sibling even he seem like he don't care about you or your relationship with him is a mess.

The next day, my brother even try to beat Wooshin but i stop him becuase anger will never solve anything. My brother and i told everything that happen to me to our parent.

My parent don't say anything but they decided to move from Busan to Seoul. I don't know why we have to move. I will miss all my friend. I want to ask them but i don't have any courage to do that.

Since that i never talk or meet him

Flashback END

____________________________________

Finally an update!!! So far this is the longest chapter that i wrote😧. Sorry if i being typo and the grammar mistake. Hope you like it. Please VOTE,COMMENT & FOLLOW ME😌