Chapter 4 [ EDITED ]

When i was in Seoul, i got many friend and slowly my memory of him lost but now he sit beside me in the class.

After i long talk with him finally it time to say goodbye. I can see him disappointed look in his face but i don't care.

I was walking in a lonely street. I can only hear the sound of a bottle of wine and see people drunk.

"Hey~~ would you like to drink with me young lady" i heard one of the man say. I don't know who he talking to but i think it me. I was very scared and keep walking without looking back.

Suddenly! I feel like someone grab my hand and say

"Where are you going?? I ask you to drink with me" he say hold my wrist. I try to escape from his grip bit he to strong. He put me to somewhere that i don't know. He push me againt wall and i scream in pain.

My body about to gave up suddenly i heard someone call my name. Before i could look at that person everything when black.

Wooshin POV

After Yerin left,i follow her to know where she live. I saw Yerin walk at very lonely street.

Why would a high school girl walk at place like this i thought

I saw an old,drunk and ugly man push her againt wall and i heard she scream. I quickly go to her and call her name but i realize that she already fainted.

I bought her to Han River because i don't know where she live. I grab her phone and check her contact. I see Yuju phone number but i know she can't carry Yerin to her house. I also see Joshua phone number but i don't trust him. Then i see someone that she call oppa maybe her brother so i decide to call him.

10 minute later

I realize that Yerin hand start to moving. I quickly gave her some water.

Wooshin : Are you okay???

Yerin : Yes, but why are you here?and why am i here? are't i suppose to be at home.What time is it??

Wooshin : i here because i need to take care of you and you here because you fainted. By the way right now is 10.30 p.m.

Yerin : WHAT 10.30 P.M.!!! God my brother will kill me. Sorry but i need to go right now.

Wooshin : No,you don't have to go i already call your brother.

Yerin : WHAT!MY BROTHER!!!YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM. He will KILL you if he saw me with you and how dare you look at my phone.

Suddenly i heard someone call Yerin name. Then i saw familliar blonde hair and that person is MINHYUK. A person that always beside Yerin.

What is he doing here. I know he always beside Yerin but how did he know that she here. Did she tell him? I thought

"Yah Lee Yerin what happen to you" Minhyuk say

"What are doing here with Wooshin" he say while pointing at me.

"You Kim Wooseok what did you do to her" he say in angry tone.

What wrong with him he just her friend not her boyfriend i thought

"I did't do anything to her,i just help her because she fainted and now we waiting for her brother" i reply while try to calm myself from punching him

"Arasso,you better don't touch her or i will kill you"he say in cool tone

"Yerin let go i take you home"

At that moment i was very confused about what just happen.i could't sleep because of it.

________________________________

I know this chapter is very boring, atleast i try.😅😅😅i try to make it better.Please enjoy.Don't forget to FOLLOW,VOTE & COMMENT❤❤