Chapter 6 [ EDITED ]

After running away from Wooshin,i go sickbay to see Minhyuk.When i arrived there i see no one there.I started to have weird felling and quickly dial Joshua number.

Yerin : Hello

Joshua : Hello,Yerin

Yerin : Yah Where are you?i'm at the sickbay. What happened to Minhyuk?

Joshua : He at Seoul Hospital right now because our school nurse tell us to bought him there.She say his injured is so bad so we have to bought him to hospital.

Yerin : Why did't tell me earlier? I should already been there.I go there now.

I quickly grab a cab and went to hospital.When i arrive there and asked the nurse where is Minhyuk room.When i found the room,i see Joshua and Yuju sitting outside the room.

Yerin : Where is he?

Yuju : Inside the room.You should go  first since you is his sister

My tear start to form at the end of my eye and fall down to my cheek. I start to cry and Yuju try to comfort me.

After few minute crying i entered the room.

Doctor : Are you his sister?

Yerin : Yes.I'm his little sister?

Doctor : i need to talk to you for a while.

I ask Yuju and Joshua to lokok after him for a while.

After few minute i enter the room and sit beside his bed."Don't worry Minhyuk, i'm gonna make sure the same thing won't happen again.You gonna be fine"i start to cry again and this time i cry even worst than before.

Next morning

I decide to stay at hospital to take care of Minhyuk that day.I told Joshua and Yerin to told my teacher that i will absent

Wooshin POV

I come to school late after that accident.i enter my class and sit at my seat.I look behind me and fell disappointed because Yerin does't come to school today. 

I ask Yuju why she absent but she just ignored me same thing happen when i ask Joshua.Maybe she was at the hospital taking care of that blonde guy.That evening i decide to visit him.

That evening

I walk to his ward and stand in front the door.From the door i see Yerin sit beside his bed.I walk into his ward and Yerin look very suprise when she see me.

Yerin POV

"What are you doing here"i ask him.

 "i'm just here to visit him"he answer.

 "You the one who make his like this!"i say back half shouted while pointing at Minhyuk. 

"You sure you want to yell to me at this place" i quickly grab her hand and dragged her to hospital rooftop.

At the rooftop

"Why are you here?What do you want?i say to him. "I here to visit Minhyuk and have something to talk to you" he answer. "What do you want to talk about?Hurry, i don't have time for you."

"What your relationship with him?Why are you always with him.WHY! WHY HIM!!" he shouted to me."Why are you even care. You don't even care about me!! Now you care just because i'm close with a boy" i shouted back at him.

"I do care about you since then" "What do you mean then!why do you leave me!" I shouted at him while trying to hold my tear.

"I have my own reason okay!!Don't waste my time.Now answer my question!!" He shouted at my with an angry tone.For the first time he angry at me and my tear start to fell down to my cheek.

"You know what, you right. I should not waste your time" i say to him while wiping my tear try to look strong. " yes,tell me.Why are you taking care of him not his family member"he say. I have gone something more bad than this. I can do this i thought

"Since you want to know what my relationship with Minhyuk , i tell you. He actually my BROTHER!!That why i always by his side and forever by his side" i say and start to burst a tear again.

"Whaat!yooouur broth....." he cut me off

"Yes , my one and only brother.What do you mean his other family member!i'm only his family member that he have now."

"I....i...."

"No! you don't have to say anything. Just don't bother us now.We already have sad past while you have happy live and what we want just a happy future" i beg him and leave him

Wooshin just standing there after i leave him dumbfounded.

_____________________________________

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG😓.MAYBE MORE THAN 2 MONTH. BUT I FINALLY UPDATE THIS STORY.HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.THANK YOU.💋❤