Chapter Three

i woke up rather late into the day . it was ok though the party wasn't for a couple more hours from now . I got up and began my morning routine . once finished I looked for my mother .

she was sat at the dinning table cutting coupons . I walked over to her . the thing with parties is at least in my family you must ask permission first . I pulled the chair next to her and spoke . " yo mom so I was invited to a party today at 8 , I was wondering if I could go " I spoke crossing my fingers she would say yes .

" party ? I thought you didn't like parties , Ty . anyway hmm 8 that is pretty late . " she says while finishing up her coupon fest .

" um well you said I should like be more social , what's more social than a party " I smiled .

" hmm true , well I'm gonna put my trust into you . i will let you attend this party . but if I found out anything bad happened , you are never leaving this house again , mister . " she finishes with an index finger about ready to touch my nose .

" ok , cool , thanks mom , love you " i say hugging her .

so everything was in order , I was going to the party . I was a little excited , something I never felt when it came to parties . something was gonna happened I was getting those vibes .

I walked up stairs and started to look lfor something to wear . it took me forever so I just through on something random . right on time , Josh honked his horn signaling he was here for me . I rushed down stairs said goodbye to my family and headed .

I got into the car and was greeted by an extremely minty breath an that belonged to a good looking Josh . does that sound gay , ugh I'm done . at this point I don't even care . " faggot " blurry slowly whispered in my ear .

be fore I knew it we were outside this huge home . I was getting nervous , it was loud and there were tons of people .

~~~ Josh's POV~~~

since Romeo was holding the party he asked me to help . earlier that morning I went out and bought all the snacks and drinks under the sun . romeo's older brother agreed to buy us alcohol so it was gonna be a good night . we had finish setting everything but 6 . when it came to parties at least for our group of friends we liked to finish setting up early .

" dude it gonna be hella lit ! " Romeo exclaimed to me .

" yea I can't wait dude "

" we even have 2 bedrooms upstairs for , you know , home runs " he laughed obviously hinting the rooms were gonna be used for people he want to fuck during the party . " it's well equipped with lube and condoms and shit "

" how responsible " I said rolling my eyes .

" yea dude , you planning on getting laid tonight ? "

" I mean I'm gonna try to get it in with the new kid , but I don't even know if he is gay "

" oh " Romeo said looking to the ground .

" wait Romeo , do you not want me to ? it's okay I won't sleep with him . " I said realizing I might of hurt his feelings . my and him had been fucking for a while . he is bi and I'm gay so we got along . but I was only fucking him for a while so I don't know if he is jealous or what .