Cafè Singing

"Come on Dipper! Let's all sing together!" Mabel shouted, tugging on her twins arm. "M-Mabel, you kn-know that I don't sing!" Dipper replied back, trying to free his arm. "Come on, Pine Tree~" Bill said with a pout, helping his sister pull him towards the cafè's stage. "There's no getting out of it, just sing with us." Wendy said from behind him. He sighed and nodded in defeat, hearing the three cheer before he's yanked up onto the stage. He take the microphone that Wendy hands him, looking out at the semi-filled cafè. The music starts playing and his mood instantly perks up.

Mabel:
"I was scared of dentists and the dark..."
Dipper:
"I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations..."
Wendy:
"Oh, all my friends are turning green..."
Bill:
"You're the magician's assistant in their dream..."
Mabel and Wendy:
"Ooooooooh, ahhhhhhh..."
Bill:
"And they come unstuck..."
Dipper:
"Lady, running down to the riptide"
Bill:
"Taken away to the dark side"
Mabel:
"I wanna be your left hand man"
Wendy:
"I love you, when you're singing that song"
Bill and Dipper:
"And, I got a lump in my throat 'cause you're gonna sing the words wrong"
Mabel:
"There's this movie that I think you'll like..."
Dipper:
"This guy decides to quit his job and heads to New York City..."
Wendy:
"This cowboy's running from himself..."
Bill:
"And she's been living on the highest shelf..."
Mabel and Wendy:
"Ooooooh, ahhhhhhh..."
Bill:
"And they come unstuck..."
Dipper:
"Lady, running down to the riptide"
Bill:
"Taken away to the dark side"
Mabel:
"I wanna be your left hand man"
Wendy:
"I love you, when you're singing that song"
Bill and Dipper:
"And, I got a lump in my throat 'cause you're gonna sing the words wrong"
All four take a few deep breaths, letting the instrumental play real quick.
All four:
"I just wanna, I just wanna know. If you're gonna, if you're gonna stay. I just gotta, I just gotta know. I can't have it, I can't have it any other way. I swear she's destined for the screen..."
Mabel and Wendy:
"Closest thing to Michelle Pfeiffer..."
Bill and Dipper:
"That you've ever seen, oh..."
Dipper:
"Lady, running down to the riptide..."
Bill:
"Taken away to the dark side..."
Mabel:
"I wanna be your left hand man..."
Wendy:
"I love you, when you're singing that song..."
Bill and Dipper:
"And, I got a lump in my throat 'cause you're gonna sing the words wrong..."
Mabel and Wendy:
"Lady, running down to the riptide..."
Bill and Dipper:
"Taken away to the dark side..."
All four:
"I wanna be your left and man...I love you, when you're singing that song. And, I got a lump in my throat 'cause you're gonna sing the words wrong...Lady, running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side...I wanna be your left hand man..."
Mabel and Wendy:
"I love you, when you're singing that song..."
Bill and Dipper:
"And, I got a lump in my throat 'cause you're gonna sing the words wrong..."
All four:
"And, I got a lump in my throat 'cause you're gonna sing the words wrong..."

The four took deep breaths when the song was over, smiling at each other widely. "That was awesome!" they heard someone yell. "Yeah!" another person yelled. Then the cafè broke into applauds. Dipper may have been a lot more open to singing after that.