Chapter 5: Seeing more

"You get a lot more happiness from the things you work on that don't pay you money."
~Unknown Caller (movie)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N I love this gif...it gets better the more you watch it. Because not only is Harry making you laugh and drool at the same time but then Liam is playing with a puppet in the back 😂😂

PS: the movie where that quote is from is crap. I wouldn't recommend anyone watch it. It's a waste of time but when I heard the quote I thought that was nice.

Zoe's POV

A knock on my bedroom door woke me. I reluctantly opened my eyes. Damn, I love sleeping. When I looked towards my door I saw my mum's head poking in.

"Hello, sleepy head, " she smiles sweetly at me and all my troubles melt away. I love my mom so much. There's just something about a mom's hugs and words that can take away any pain or worries.

I smile at her, "Hi, mum."

"Dinner is almost ready and I made you some tea."

I perk up and whip out the best Italian accent I can muster, "Mama Mia, that's so very nice-e." Her name is Mia so I do this to her a lot.

She chuckles good heartedly, "Freshen up and be downstairs in half an hour, you weirdo."

I feign hurt and put my palm against my chest, "Is that any way to talk to your amazingly talented and wonderful daughter without whom you cannot bare the thought of living?"

She smiles but quickly puts on a fake serious face while pointing at me.

"Dinner. Half an hour."

And then she shuts the door. I smile as I hear her soft footsteps walking away outside my bedroom door. I look outside my window and see that the sun is setting. Looks like the weary weather is gone. Along with my weary mood.

My mum is the best. Through everything that happened to me and everything that she had to bear she always managed to make me feel better and put a smile on her face. My mum is a super hero, she fought the evil away for me and was humble and kind to everyone. I want to be an amazing mother to my children some day. I want my children to feel as loved by their mother as I do by mine. My mum is the only reason why I still believe in love.

I head to my en suite bathroom to take a shower while still smiling at all the fond memories I have of my family.

Harry's POV

After the whole ordeal this afternoon, I just had to work out. I played some soccer in my backyard. It's very spacious. The rain had cleared and the sun peeked out a bit later. So I decided working out would relieve me from my frustrations with myself. I'm such an idiot and I can't get over that fact.

It's now starting to get dark. Mum's not home from her shift yet and dad is well, dad, so I know he won't be home anytime soon. I walk upstairs to my bedroom, shirtless. My shirt being forgotten somewhere outside. It was getting to warm so I got rid of it. I'll have to remember to go get it.

My basketball short swish as I take steps upstairs. The only sound in my ears apart from my breathing in this empty house. It's still too hot when I enter my room so I go to open my bedroom window. I freeze when I look across at the house next door. Zoe is walking by her window, ruffling her gorgeous hair with her fingers as she walks across her room and into the room next door. It's a bathroom. She left her curtains open.

I immediately feel like crap at seeing her. Being reminded of what a huge douche I am does not sit well with my ego.

I'm looking at her through my window like some pervert now. Harry, why must you be such a dumb ass?

She yawns and even though the bathroom window is blurred, for privacy reasons I guess, I can tell she is undressing. I gulp and feel my shorts becoming VERY tight. No, no, no, you can't get excited, dude. You're a pervert.

"Look away, Harry, avert your eyes now!" Even though I keep yelling this to myself in my head, I'm not able to peel my eyes away from the girl I've been dreaming about for months now.

Her shirt is already gone and she takes off those sinful jeans and what's underneath is even more sinful than having sex out of wedlock in a church. Damn. I can't breathe. Why's it so hot in here?

I'm so hard and it hurts like hell. Gotta get rid of it, gotta get rid of it. I keep chanting this.

"Think about naked grandma's or puppies getting hurt," I mumble to myself, "or Zo."
My eyes shoot open at that. Zo used to be overweight, yeah, but now the same girl I didn't like is making me incredibly hard and....And...I need release, I decide.

I pull my desk chair to just in front of the window and watch her. I'm such a perv but I couldn't care less right now.

She is wearing matching white lace underwear. Does she know what pain she can cause in those? I watch as the blurry figure unclipped the back of her bra, which falls to the ground soon after and then she does the worst thing possible. She wiggles her hips as she gently starts bending down while removing her panties and that's the last straw. My hand presses against the bulge in my pants and I whimper at the little relief.

I'm palming myself while peeping at my neighbor whom I used to bully and now hates me, yup that settles it, I'm going to hell. She walks to the shower and turns it on. I can see her nipples erect, probably because of the breeze from her open bedroom window. I can't handle the sight and go to remove my shorts immediately.

I sit back in my desk chair, my erect cöck against my abdomen and my eyes glued to the house next door. She climbs into the shower and I can't wait anymore. She's naked and wet and fûck. I close my fingers around my cöck and hiss. My thumb strokes the pre cum from my head and spread it. I start stroking my dïck. She's my living porno. Her soapy hands wash her body. Those sinful hands going over her wet tits and her nipples pop out at the contact. Subconciously, my hand starts stroking faster. She turns sideways and the curvature of her butt makes me moan. I've never had so much fun pleasuring myself.

Her bathroom is hot and steamy just like her neighbor watching her. Her hands move all over her body as she washes. My eyes travel over her as water drips from her sensual lips, her perky tits, the curves of her bum, and when she turns around I can make out the water running down her front and fall to the shower floor after reaching her pūssy. I've never been more jealous of water.

She keeps washing herself, her arms lifting to her head as she starts washing her hair and when the shampoo suds run along her body, accompanied by the hot water, the sight causes me to stroke even more feverishly. Imagining myself in there with her. Her small and warm, wet hands running over my twitching cöck and not my own hand. The pressure in my abdomen builds and as she exits the shower and dries herself off, her nipples reacting to the change in temperature and it doesn't go unnoticed by me, I cum, and I cum hard.

No self induced orgasm has ever felt this great. My eyes close and I pant, still stroking my cöck as spurts of cum shoot onto my stomach.

"Fûck," I whimper in a small voice and fall back against my chair, eyes still shut while pleasure flows through every fibre of my being.

A sudden crash outside the window makes my eyes shoot open and I immediately spot the origin of the noise. Tia, Zoe's sister, is taking out the trash and dropped a glass bottle. She goes to pick it up but movement by the window across from mine catches my attention.

There Zoe stands, fully dressed in pajamas, wet hair down, with a look of absolute disgust and fury as she sees me, cöck in hand, cheeks flushed and watching her sister bend down to pick up whatever garbage she dropped.

Great, just great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Anywhoozers...don't know if I'm good at writing smut at all but let me know where I can improve...

Did you like it?
Glad I updated?
Let me know and thanks for reading, my beautiful Queens 😘