six

A/N
wow, I'd like to apologize to any of you who still read this (I doubt anybody does) I've been grounded for over a month, and when I finally got my phone back wattpad was blocked. But I'm back and I'll try my best to update regularly, I love you all so much :)

Every single emotion I was capable of feeling was now out in the open, leaving me raw and exposed as I stood across from Gerard and soaked in the aftermath of the past few minutes. His delicate hazel eyes met my own, exchanging a glance that said the words that neither of us could utter aloud. His gaze became too much to process all at once, my eyes darted back to the tile floor. I didn't know what to feel anymore, I was pinned somewhere between ashamed and relieved.

Now we were right back where we started; both of us quiet, each of us willing the other to speak. Silence is hardly ever good, silence is destructive. Yet while I hated the hush between us, I still couldn't bring myself to speak up. I'd never been much good at talking, my words could never flow as freely out loud as they did in my head.

I opted not to speak, reacting on impulse to replace the words I couldn't express. I closed the last bit of space between the two of us, draping my arms around his torso as our bodies met. Gerard pulled me closer to his chest, our flustered hearts beating against one another. I smiled gently against the soft fabric of his shirt, neither of us had to say the words to know that we were both sorry.

"We're a mess, lets get home Iero."