Sixty Three

Nichole

I pulled into the driveway of my home in Florida. I was nervous but I got over it very quickly.

I grabbed my bag from the back seat and locked my car.

Then I walked up the sidewalk to the house. I pulled out my keys and I unlocked the front door.

I heard no sound whatsoever. Then I walked into the living room where Nick was sitting. I just gave him the look and said no words.

Once he processed the moment, he stood up and came towards me. We hugged each other. I don't know why it felt so weird.

"I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too."

"Why are you back?"

"Because. I got homesick. And besides, I missed you. I miss us. I miss our love. I miss being in bed, next to you." I started to tear up a little. "I don't know what got into me that one night I left, it was a gut instinct. But last month when you came into the hotel I was working in and we ran into each other, I felt something wasn't right. I knew I had to come back, because I knew I had missed so much already, I couldn't miss out on anymore. I'm sorry." I cried like a baby.

"It's okay. I'm just happy your back."

"Me too."

* * *

I wanted to do something which was surprise people in the WWE.

I had 3 days to figure it out.