Seventy Three

Nichole
A Month Later

We decided to go with friends for the 4th of July Fireworks. I don't know how I'm gonna get around as much because of my swollen feet.

My 5 month bump is still about the same size, it just grew like a centimeter.

But I had a whole outfit just for the Fireworks. Which I changed into it.

It was kinda hard for me to button the shorts, but I managed to do it

It was kinda hard for me to button the shorts, but I managed to do it. And I know, at one point while walking, my button is gonna fly right off, like with my good jeans. And I couldn't get the bottom buttons of my shirt. My bump is too big. But I still managed to rock my outfit.

* * *

I stopped near a little brick building and because my feet were hurting even more, and I felt a small sharp pain in my side.

"Nichole. Are you alright?" Nick asked.

"I don't know."

"What's wrong?"

"I feel pains in my side."

"Do we need to go to the hospital?"

"No. It'll be fine. I'll be fine. But can we hurry up and find a spot? My feet hurt."

"Yeah."

Then all of us continued to walk and find a spot to sit.

Finally, we did.

"Oh my god. Thank goodness we found a damn spot." I said in relief. "Set a blanket down please, so I can lay down."

"Okay princess."

At about 10 PM, the Fireworks started and it was pretty amazing to see them. Although, I think the baby got scared, because she was moving a lot.

"Hey baby. Wanna feel something?"

"Sure."

I took his hand and put it on the spot where I could feel the most movement.

"Wow. That's amazing."

"I know. I'm ready for her."

"Aren't we both?"