Not That Bad, But Still

A/N I couldn't really think of a good dare for them, so this is what I thought of right off the top of my head. Hope you enjoy anyways, thanks!

Leah's P.O.V.

Kayleigh and I couldn't really think of any terrible things for Destery to do. I was pacing, even. But then Kayleigh spoke up.

"If you want us to show the natural us then you have to show yourself. Next video you make, you have to be shirtless. Or we can be in the video. One or the other, or both."

I knew that somehow that would get him to not want to make a video shirtless, because he thinks that he has gained some weight. Sure, he put on a few pounds since 2008, but who cares? Doesn't everybody?

"What the fuck? No, I'm not doing a shirtless video. Do you see this?" He cringed as he spoke and motioned to his torso. 

"Nothing's wrong with it.." I said. "If it's so bad, then show us first."

"No, you guys will leave earlier than expected if I show you my stomach." He said.

Now why on EARTH would we leave him? I knew what I had to do.

I motioned Kayleigh to go into the kitchen for a second so that I could discuss my plan with her. She seemed to like it. So when Destery wasn't looking our way, we went in for the kill. And by that, we ran up behind him and jumped on him, causing him to fall straight to the floor.

He wasn't hurt or anything, but when we got him belly up, Kayleigh held his arms and legs down so he couldn't move. After struggling and squirming for awhile, he finally gave in. I lifted his shirt just to see what was underneath. It was a normal belly. There was no muffin top, and no stretch marks. Although, there wasn't any abs, a v-line, or veins just popping out. It was a normal sized belly. He had nothing to worry about. He was skinny, but not too skinny. He was still PERFECT in my eyes.

"There's nothing wrong with it." I said to him. I realized that I was pretty much straddling him. He didn't seem to care much, so I stayed put. When he noticed that I noticed, he smirked. I slightly blushed, and continued. "Why are you so ashamed with it?"

"It's not really that I'm ashamed of it, I just don't think it looks right with my body." He looked to the side and he sighed. "Well I don't think there's anything wrong with it. It's a normal belly." I said. "Well I don't like it mostly because I have the happy-trail thing goin' on here." He frowned. I leaned in close and whispered, "Well I think that they're attractive. As long as they're not too hairy."

LOL this conversation is weird. Sowwy:) but yeah all of my A/N will be in bold from now on. Or text messages.

Destery's P.O.V.

A chill was sent down my spine when she said that for some reason. I mean, the girl was straddled on me. Imagine what my mind was processing at this point. I wanted to pull a move on her, like wrap my arms around her waist and say something sly, but for some reason I just couldn't. At first. I was thinking it over, and I thought, well what's the worst that's going to happen? She likes me, so why wouldn't she enjoy it? I snaked my arms around her waist and replied back, "Oh, do you?" She smiled at me, and put her hands on mine. I blushed. DAMMIT! I always do that! "Yes, I do." And with that she got up and went into the guest room.

"I'll do it." I yelled towards the hallway. I pouted and suddenly got nervous.

"You'll do what? Make a video without a shirt?"

"Yeah, I guess. If it means that you guys can be in the video.. WITHOUT MAKEUP!" I laughed and went to get something to eat.

There's some romance brewing!! Which was expected, I'm sure. Do you think the girls will do it? Will Destery follow through? 

Sorry that this was kind of a boring chapter, but I couldn't really come up with a lot, because I got more reads so I tried to get this updated as fast as possible. Next chapter will be up soon!