Truth Or Dare Time

Chapter 2: Truth or Dare Time

Leah’s P.O.V.

When they asked to play truth or dare, I was kind of scared, but there’s not really any harm in playing truth or dare. So I just went along with it.

Nathan’s P.O.V.

I didn’t know what to choose when Destery told me to pick. I thought for a second, and then I looked at Kayleigh, and then Leah, then back at Destery. “Dare I guess.” This was all I could come up with at the moment.

Destery’s P.O.V.

At first, I didn’t know what to dare Nathan for. I wanted to start out simple. So I said to go put both bare feet in the toilet. That sounded disgusting, but hey, it was a dare. He decided to do it, so we had to get up and watch him. When he stuck his feet in the toilet, he said, “Hey guys, this isn’t so bad. It’s just like water.” And then he was cut off because one of his feet got in the drain. At first, all of us laughed our asses off. But he kept trying to get his foot out and couldn’t. We eventually had to all yank him out. It was pretty damn terrible for a while because the girls weren’t strong enough, but we eventually got him out before it got too serious.

After that mess, we went and sat back down on the middle of the floor with the pizza. It was Nathan’s turn to ask someone.

Kayleigh’s P.O.V.

I thought it was pretty cute when Nathan got his foot stuck in the toilet, but maybe that’s just me. I was hoping that this would get a little more interesting.

“Kayleigh, pick a truth or dare.” Nathan commanded. Ugh. Why did it have to be me? “Dare. What do I have left to lose?” I laughed. “I dare you to dress up in the nerdiest clothing you can… And you can only use me or Destery’s things.” Nathan smirked. This was an easy one for me. It was no problem to put on these guys’ clothes. They’re babes. I went to their closets and got what I could. I got those red suspenders that Destery wore for his photo shoot and for Destery’s Adventure Watch Two: Nerd Day. I grabbed the shirt that Nathan used in that same video. And finally to top it off I grabbed some nerd glasses and some blue pants that were lying at the bottom of Nathan’s closet. When I came out of the room, Leah looked at me and said, “Yeah, I like that. Do a spin for me.” I spun around. My hair was up so I looked a bit nerdier. Nathan smiled, probably because I took most of his stuff. I smiled back and then sat down. “Oh, there’s a bonus for Kayleigh!” Destery said. “You get bonus points if you wear that the whole night.” “Okay, then I thinks that I’ll do that.” I said.

Destery’s P.O.V.

This is really fun. But I don’t know what Kayleigh is gonna do for a truth or dare. I thought that she would pick Leah, because they’re so close. But she ended up picking me. “Destery, truth or dare?”

Ugh. I didn’t want to choose. I wasn’t really thinking at the moment. All I really remember happening is saying “Dare.” Then she ended up saying, “I dare you to run around the house once, and clucks like a chicken.” That was terrible. I got up, and bobbed my head like a chicken usually does, and put my hands in the position under my armpits. I had to admit, I looked like a complete idiot, but it made Leah laugh hysterically. That made me happy seeing her laugh, because she has a super adorable laugh.

I sat down after that embarrassment and got a really red face. It was my turn again, and I realized that Leah hadn’t been picked yet. So with that in mind, I said, “Leah,” She looked at me. “Truth or dare?”

 I said and side smiled. She smiled and said “Dare.”

Leah’s P.O.V.

Destery Smith just asked me truth or dare. And I said dare.  What is he going to pick for me? When I looked over at him, he had a thinking face put on. He seemed to be in deep detail of thinking. “All right, let’s get really daring. I mean come on, two guys and two girls. There are so many ways this can go.” Destery said, and looked at me. Nathan got up, and went to his room for some reason. “Nathan, where are you going?” I shouted. “I’m not doing this anymore. I’m tired anyways. Goodnight guys.” We all told him good night and I said “Now what?” We thought for a minute, and then Destery had an idea. “We can watch a movie or play a game or something.” He said, looking very excited. He gets excited way too easily. His facial expression was about the equivalent to Kayleigh and I’s face when we decided to go and meet them. I feel like Des and Nate have no life sometimes. “Sure, why not. Watching a movie or playing a game are both fine with me.” I said. Kayleigh agreed. “But there’s only one problem.” I said. “What is it?” Destery said. He made a confused and pouty face.

“Well, if we play a game, and that ‘game’ happens to be Zelda, I’m gonna warn you, I’ve never played Zelda before.” I looked down, because I knew that I had no chance after I said that. When I looked up again, he was already looking at me. His mouth was wide open, and his eyes practically popped out of his head. “Do you know what you’re missing out on? Now we HAVE to play. Did you expect to come here and not play?” He was in nerd mode. I loved that mode, so I smiled. He smiled back, and I said, “Well, you’re gonna have to teach me.”

“It’s not that hard, but if that’s what it takes, of course I’ll teach you.” Destery said.

“Okay,” I said, “but don’t yell at me if I get something wrong.”

“I’ll try not to. Just remember that I lose my temper. Just bear with me okay?” he said.

“Okay.” I finished the conversation and got up.