Chapter 10: Your choice

1 Week later

Yn P.O.V.

That night that Corbin tried to rape me wasn't the only the time he did something like that to me but the next time he did he actually did rape me. I was in the mall just shopping around and Craig had hired some bodyguards to follow me around just to keep me safe but he said that I  needed a break from being constantly followed around so he gave me a break. I just went to the mall shopping around for Ari myself and Craig.

**FLASHBACK**

I was walking around the mall just looking at stuff I really wasn't worried about getting Ari anything because she already had so much stuff. but I  did pick her out a few things from her favorite stores.

I had a feeling that I  was being followed but I didn't think much about it maybe because I was so used to Deuce and Pac following me around so I just shook it off and went to the bathroom

As I was walking out of the stall the lights went out and I automatically got creeped out but I didn't think much of it again... Then I got a message on my phone

Corbin- I told you we would finish..

I tried to run out the bathroom but was pulled back. What is it with people always pulling me DAMMIT!

" Aw babe dont tell me you didnt wanna finish " he said touching my face and rubbing my back side. I opened my mouth to say something but my mouth was soon covered and I lost consciousness.

**FLASHBACK OVER**

And you can guess what happened from there. So now here is the crazy part i've been having pregnant like symptoms and I still havent told Craig about what Corbin did to me. I'm kind of scared to tell him I mean what if he gets mad because I didn't tell him or what if he goes to jail from killing Corbin.... UGH!! What should I  do? should I tell Craig about what has happened? or should I just keep it to myself?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You decide! Comment and let me know