Chp 1

May 2014,
Daniz is an indian girl,who have completed her graduation as a bachelor in Management Studies and is looking forward to be a Master in Business Administration in HR
As she had promised her parents that after graduation she will get engaged to who ever her parents say, now she was sitting in living room with her parents, elder brother Imran and sis-in-law Insiya, discussing about the several proposals she had got in the past years.
"I think Aabid will be perfect for her, he is a doctor maa! And I have met him before I should tell he is a very descent guy, other than that his father is baba's friend and we know their family very well and they are religious too." Inran said.
"I know Aabid is indeed an amazing man but I have a feeling that Zahen will be more suitable for dani"

Daniz's family was discussing the man with whom she  will spend her life with. Because daniz didnt knew both the guys properly but just by their names, she had asked her parents to take the decision.
Inran  gave his mom a disapproving look while her mother was still looking at zahen's picture.
"mom are you sure.., I hope you know that Zahen's parent's are divorced and both Zahen and Zed stay with their father."
Mother took a deep breath trying to control her annoyed mood." I know Imran but the thíng is, it was not Zahen's mistake and the way he stood with his father and younger brother shows that the boy is really strong with a kind heart and an amazing son and brother. I always wanted someone like him to be my son"
Imran murmured something under his breath which made his mother smile.
"Insiya when will your husband grow up...!"
Daniz was watching them all back and forth discussing the topic very seriously.
Soon it was time for dinner and the discussion was still going on baba got up from where he was sitting on his arm chair
Although Aabid was a great guy, zahen was one of his kind. There was something different about him, about his kindness. She knew it when she saw him the first time.

Dani had come to a super market to buy some groceries for her mother when she saw a little boy crying to his mother, he wanted a toy car which his mom could not buy. Dani was hurt to see the pain in the mothers eyes, she was about to go to the boy and buy him that toy,when she saw a man was leaning down to the little boy and talking to him. That was the first time she saw zahen. He was wearing a dark blue blazer going with cream pants, perfectly geled and combed hair, a black shade dangling down from the open buttons of his cream shirt.
She realized that she was staring at  him for too long so she lowered her gaze and muttered a ''masha Allah followed by 'Astagfirullah '
She heard. Zahen telling the boy that he could go and buy which ever toy and as many toys he wanted which will be a gift by zahen to him. The boy excitedly ran to the toy section of the super market. Zahen told the kids mother to not mention this incident at home nor get angry to the kid because this will make the kid sad and all his excitement for the new toy will disappear, after making payment he said goodbye to the boy ruffling his hairs and left. The smile on the kid and his mom's face was like a dark room which was lit up, and the brightness and beauty of the smile that came on zahen's face was undescribable. Dani could not forget that smile. And at that very moment she knew what a gentleman is and he was now framed as her ideal man...! And she closed her eyes then and there and prayed secretly to her creator that whom ever he had created for her would be as kind as zahen.
Dani was impressed was an understatement for she had never seen anyone do such a work of kindness. She could not forget this incident and would replay it again and again silently Praying for the happiness and peaceful future and many well wishes for the kind Man.
" dani, earth to..! Where are you lost. " daniz was brought back by Imran's voice..she didnt know she had zooned out..
"are you fine dear..? " Insiya asked in a whisper..
" ah.. Yeah...yeh i am fine.." she replied in a haste.
Observing daniz, her abbu said " I think we should give daniz one more day." "and daniz." he said now looking directly at her. A sudden chill went out in dani as her father was too serious now..that he had addressed her with her full name."I want the final answer from you tomorrow and no more delaying. Thínk about it properly." he said giving her a timid smile. She smiled back " and don't worry dani we are here for you, if you are confused we will help you." her mom said giving Dani's shoulder a squeeze. "so we Should call it night.!" imran said and they all agreed leaving for their own room