Chp 8

Zahen's pov

Soon zahen and his family reached daniz's house. It was a complex of three towers, surrounded with garden and parking area, there were some kids playing,cycling or sitting in the garden. The watch man keeping a check on them.
Zahen and family exited the car and headed for daniz's apartment  which was on fifth floor.
-----------------
On hearing the bell there was shuffling on other side of the door. The door was opened by imran bhai with a welcoming smile on his face.
"assalam u alaikum, please come in..!"
He said. "Walekum assalam.. And thank you.. " Mr abrar said.
Daniz's house was very simple yet eligent. The house was a joint apartment with five bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen.
The living room  being big in size had four sittings, first two settings were formal black and white leather  couch placed adjacent to each other, with a round revolving glass tables in the center of each sitting. The other two settings were informals ' with different types of bean bags, puffy  bags, and novelty bean bags placed randomly around a square crystal table, near the long windows. The living area had a theme of black and white, with off white wallpapers and dark furniture.
All the men sat in one sitting and all the women sat in the other. 
Daniz's family made sure that everyone was comfortable. Mr. Hussain, imran and jassim bhai sat in mens side while all the ladies sat in women's side.
"assalam u alaikum, how are you? " mrs. Hussain asked zahen's mother .
Zahen's mother was a woman of a bit high ego and attitude, it was a big reason for their divorce. She looked at mrs hussain and rolled her eyes. " Walekum assalam.. And I think I am fine." mrs hussain knew about her tight nature so she let it slip. "salam to you ammi how are you? I am so happy to see you here! " mrs hussain addressed grandma. " alhumdulillah i am good. By the way I can't see my beautiful grand daughter in law..!
Where is she.? "
"well she was getting ready so she must be in her room. You sit I'll just call her " with that mrs hussain said something to rushda, hadiya, farha and Insiya and hurried with them in the kitchen while rushda went to dani's room.

The other aunties were having great time as alvira aunty (zahen's aunty ) was childhood friend of shanaya, sobiya and sifa aunty. Where as Other ladies were trying to know each other.
-------------------
Mens side had a completely different story.. All the youngsters had settled on the other side of living room where there were Different bean bags placed, except zahen who was sitting between imran and jassim nervousness evident on his face, saabir and other boys were also having fun, talkin to daniz's uncles,the boys were behaving very formal as they knew their etiquettes.
"masha allah abrar, I should say you have brought up your sons very well. These are what I call men. " mr hussain said impressed. At this all the boys gave mr hussain a delighted smile.
"oh hussain alhumdulillah for my sons are very mature and responsible but I would really compliment imran and jassim here..! These boys have taken their responsibilities very gracefully. Masha Allah.!"
"so zahen how are you doing..? How is work going.?" imran asked while others were busy talking.
"alhumdulillah bhai work is going great. Its a bit stressful sometimes but othere than that its good "
Everyone were busy talking when rushda entered with daniz by her side. Zahen in start didn't notice her entering but as soon as he realized who it is, he could not avert 'his gaze, there she was looking as beautiful as ever she could, she was wearing a black and white long gown with a black hijab draped around her head. Her makeup was not too heavy, she was..!she was just looking eligent, her high cheekbones highlighted because of her hijab, her eyes were big with big eye lashes, if one looked closer then would realize she had dark brown eyes, she was neither thin nor fat she was normal with a little short height which would make her look younger of her age. He was looking at her when she suddenly looked up and their eyes met. She saw him in the eye and hurriedly lowered her gaze, zahen smiled at her innocence and modesty, he also averted his gaze muttering an Astagfirullah for she looked drop dead gorgeous.
-----------------------
Daniz pov