Chp 4

Zahen was sitting in his black Mahindra scorpio waiting outside the college for the past ten minutes. Soon from his rare view mirror he saw a boy coming towards him, black geled hair styled in a descent spikes, red US Polo's T with faded blue jeans, black sports Shoes, a Giordano watch on wrist, wearing dark green wayfarers and a side bag hanging down on one of his shoulder down till his waist.
"assalam u alaikum zen bhai..!" he said while keeping his bag on the backseat and relaxing besides zahen " zahen could not help but say ''masha allah ' looking at his little brother. Zed was the most down to earth and family valuing boy zahen had ever seen, he was very mature of his age and hence teenage desires were never his problem and after all zahen was the one who had guided and supported zed. Even after their parents divorced, zed never went out of hands and at such time he had made zahen his everything..
And thats why zahen loved his little brother and had never stopped him from doing anything. He had given him freedom and thought  him to differentiate between right and wrong.
Zed was in last year of high school, he was a smart boy having an aim to be a aeronautical engineer.
"Walekum assalam zed! How was college..?"zahen asked while driving.
"boring as usual." zed was looking out of the window " zen bhai where is saabir bhai.? And why didn't he join us..? " 
" Ah.. about him..! We had a last minute meeting so saabir asked me to join you while he would attend the meeting.. And Yeah he seriously apologized and said he would make it to you later..."zahen said while his eyes were on the road.

Saabir was zahen's childhood friend. He had no family In this world and had got admission In same school as zahen's through an Islamic education trust. Since School zahen and saabir were friends.
They both  got so close with time that they became more then friends, saabir was zahen's better half, they would always be together, when ever one of them was going through tough  life the other would stand by him, they were so much alike, similar choices, similar behavior... also zahen's Baba and Mom had wholeheartedly accepted saabir as their son.baba had also made him move into their house saying now Saabir had a family. Since then saabir was living with them and was treated as a Son and a brother. Many a Times saabir would end up in Baba's study talking to him about things that bothered him. It was clear now, that Saabir gave Baba more respect and love that he would have ever given to his father..! Now baba, mama, zahen, zed and their grandmother was everything to him..!
" so where are we going?" zed asked while looking at the random turns zahen was taking. "
" Aamm..  there's a new restaurant that is opened in this part of the city..! So thought to take you there.! "
The restaurant was a peaceful place with a great dining hall..! Big chandeliers hanging from the high ceilings, the hall had a theme of golden and red. Both the brothers settled on a table of two and placed their individual orders.
" bhai did you get any reply from uncle hussain.?" zed asked while playing with his food. " not Yet zed... I wonder what is taking them so long." zahen said.
" Insha Allah it will be a positive reply "zed said "Insha Allah"zahen replied.
"so did you speak to mom..? "zed asked sadness evident on his face.
"yes zed..she was telling me about her health and the new boutique she is planning to start..! She sounded excited.. I think this will be a good distraction for her..! " zahen said smiling. Although their mom didn't live with them, still all the three brothers made sure the talk to her everday and meet her Atlest once in a week.!
"masha Allah..! She is creative..! Ill make sure to drop by her..! I miss her sometimes..!" zed said still Playing with his food. His voice Got thick of all the emotions inside him. Zahen knew where this was going... so he thought of diverting the topic.. " look zed.. What they choose was the best for them... And see they are happy with their decision.. And about us... We are all grown up now and we have to be strong and other then that we Stil meet mom and she sometimes come home to check on us...! And you have me and saabir.. Yeah..?"
"yeah..! Alhumdulillah..!"
They both felt into silence. Thinking about their life so far.
When suddenly zed broke the silence.
"bhai.. After you are married..! Promise me you wont get distanced from us.! Bhai.. You have a very important place In my life.. I.. I hope you understand..! " at this zahen chuckled.. " zed there will be an addition in family and not a replacement.. And don't worry I won't ever leave you bro..! And if it's daniz That you are worried about then dont berceuse Insaha allah she will bring us more closer then we already are.. And still if you by some chance she tries to annoy you we will mess her kitchen like that we will take our revenge.!" "haha..! Yeah and then in the morning we will find you sleeping in the living room..! haha...!! "at this both brother gave a fist and started laughing...!! And just like that both the boys spent their time.. Laughing, teasing and understanding each other..!
-----
A/N
So salam guyz... Chp 4 is up..! I hope u all like it...!
And pls guyz do share, vote and commnt..! It will really mean a lot..

Fi aman illah..!