Chp 7

That week passed in a blur. After daniz and zahen's little talk,both the families decided to fix the date for their engagement. It was today when zahen and his family were going to come at daniz's house.

The HUSSAIN'S house was bustling with life as everyone was busy in preparing for some or other thing.
In indian culture a small get together was a big event as all the close relatives from both the families would be invited. Mr. Hussain had three sisters and two brothers and all were present for the event along with their children and grand children. The food was ordered from outside as it was not possible to cook and treat the guest at the same time. Dani's anuties were a bunch of awesomeness although elder then her father, they had a young heart.
Her eldest aunt shanaya had two children, a son named Jassim who was married. Jassim and Farha had a one year old son haim. And a daughter sarab who was also married and now lives in delhi with her in laws. Second eldest was sobiya aunty Who had two daughters Rushda(20) and Hadiya (21) and the youngest aunt was sifa who had  a son mohsiq (12). wheras all her cousins from her two uncles were kids. Uncle rayyan and aunt hafiza had a daughter khulud (9) and a son bashar (3) and uncle Baasit and aunt Reynaa had a son wahab (8).
Daniz was making the balls of gulab jamun,Rushda and Hadiya helping her, sitting with shanaya aunty sobiya aunty, imran,and jassim and were enjoying while making fun of each other and also enjoying the antics of haim, Who was sitting on Jassim 's lap.
Whereas dani's mom and sifa aunty were busy, making the maids clean the house, decorating the rooms, placing thíngs on their proper place and speaking to caterers while Farha and insiya bhabhi were decorating the packets of pakistani dresses they were going to gift to the ladies from zahen's family.
Indians have a thíng with 'every event should end up with giving gifts and eating sweets '
And mr.hussain was busy with the rest of the arrangements. Dani's uncle's families were going to arrive in a while.

"common daniz, how much more time you are gonna take to make those gulab jamuns ball..? It hardly takes half an hour.!" sobia anuty said between the conversation they all were having.
"oh mom..! Dont you see, daniz is really concentrating on those balls as she is making Them with all her love."
Rushda teased while nudging daniz.
"seriously rush..! With love and all..! Wait for your day..! Then I'll see who will take long to make Gulab jamuns..! " daniz replied with a challenging look.
"yes yes Insha Allah! Rush you are next.." shanaya aunty said. making Rushda blush and daniz and Hadiya laugh evilly.
" so what is my son in law's name again..?" shanaya aunty asked for the nth time.
"Zahen..zahen abrar.!" Hadiya and Rushda said together making everyone laugh.
Everytime someone would take zahen's name.. The blush on daniz's face would not go unnoticed.
"ohk..Everyone! So after lunch we all will offer namaz and then get ready.. Abrar and his family will be coming at around 4:00 in the evening.! " Mr hussain ordered and everyone agreed.!

After lunch all men went for duhr and all women prayed duhr at home after which everyone went to their rooms to get ready.

Daniz didnt needed a heavy make up or pentene commercial Curls. She had planned to be simple, sweet and beautiful.
Rushda, hadiya were in dani's room, her aunts in her mom's room and farha in Insiya bhabhi 's room. While all the men were given the guest room to get ready.
Daniz had Got ready within an hour followed by all the ladies. They all were wearing not so heavy but beautiful outfits. Rushda and Hadiya were giving final touch to their hair while daniz was fixing her hijab one last time.
"they are here..!" farha bhabhi said plopping her head in dani's room..
"oh god..! Yeye they are here. We are ready as well.! " Rushda and hadiya said excitedly.
"dani you ready..? " farha bhabhi asked. " yes bhabzz..! All set..!" dani said givin her hijab a last touch.
Farha left the room followed by Rushda and Hadiya, leaving daniz alone.
---------------------------
"we will leave  by four o'clock." baba said on lunch table. And everyone noded. Zahen and saabir had left work early and were having lunch with their family.
Abrar and family were going to leave for Hussain's house along with zahen's mom, Abrar's only sister alvira and her daughter hiba, Abrar's brother Arhaan with his wife zehra and two sons mustafa (24) and hamid (21). Hamid and mustafa were also zahen's best friends.

After duhr prayers everyone got ready and were waiting for zahen to come out of his room.
"for Allah's sake zahen its not your walima(reception ) that you are taking soo long "saabir said loudly.
"well bhai someone is all on 'missinon impression' zed joined saabir winking at him.
"quite both of you when it will be your time then I'll see how fast you two would get ready.!" grandmaa said. Making both of them grinn.
" dadi..! We will impress the girls Even before you meet them..! " saabir winked zed..and both chuckled
"ohhh allah! have some shame saabir.." grand ma said giving him a smack on his head.
"oh here he is.." zed exclaimed seeing zahen come out.
"DRUM ROLLS PLEASE..! atlast his highness is out of his precious chamber.! "saabir mimicked.
"shut up saabir..! Lets go baba..alvira aunty and arhaan uncle are here. "
Zahen said helping his grandmaa to walk.. "I'll go and start the car." with that saabir left followed by the rest.
-------------------
Mr. Abrar's family was settled in two cars black scorpion which had zahen, mustafa, zed, hamid,saabir and hiba. While all the elders settled in mr. Abrar's white fortuner.
" so mr zahen how are you feeling.?? Sorry autocorrect what is the situation of your heart..?( aapke dil ka haal kya hai..!) "hamid said holding an imaginary mike toward zahen while mustafa was holding the imaginary camera.. Shooting the scene.
"dont Even ask hamid your 'mr zahen' took time more than a bride would take on her nikah ". saabir said while keeping his eyes on the road as he was driving.
At this everyone laughed except our zahen.
"screw you saabir " zahen said annoyed.
"so how is daniz as in a person?"hiba asked. At this zahen smiled a little
"aaye haaye look at his smile...!" mustafa teased and zahen gave him a smack. " Amm well to be honest I don't know her properly, but as much as I know her she is alhumdulillah a very nice and responsible girl. "
"masha Allah, what is she planning about  her career?" hiba asked again.
"well she is a bachelor in management studies and is planning to do MBA, but to be honest I don't won't her to work, not because I am against working women but because I don't want her to take so much of stress and efforts after all I am there to do that part and want to keep her at ease and happy. " zahen completed and found all five of them looking at him with intensity. " what..?" zahen asked. " Amm masha Allah for you two will be the best  for each other. Look at the shine in your eyes when you talk about her, when you haven't even met her before." mustafa said.
"Alhumdulillah brother.. For I am grateful for this gift..!"
Zahen said closing his eyes and resting his head on the window."

-----------------------------
AN
so next update will be at Hussain's house
Excited.. Anyways do read share and vote for my book.
Till then
Fi aman illah..!