His Secret

Prologue

As I sat at the bar I could feel someones eyes on my back. I turned around to see a guy sitting at a table alone. He stared at me with a greedy look. His eyes was as grey as storm clouds, and his hair was the perfect shade brown. It was the darkest brown I had ever seen, yet it was so perfect. His shoulders was broad, an angular. His body was very muscular, but his features scared me. Something about him is to perfect and it throws me off.

He sauntered toward me with a grin plastered on his face. I gave a flirty smile before turning around to face the bar as if he was a waste of time. I heard the stool next to me scrap against the floor as he took the seat next to me. I gave a nervous cough before turning around.

“... a drink?” I couldn't hear him well with the music blaring, and only caught the end of his question.

“Sorry, what?” He let out a low chuckle.

“I said can I buy you a drink?” he asked again. I nodded and watched as his dark hair swayed when he moved his head to talk to the bartender. Now that he's closer I can see his features better. His skin is a perfect tan, and it's real. It looked as though it was softer than cotton, and I wanted so bad to run my lips along his jawline. Just to test it out. His eyes was the deepest shade of grey I had ever seen. It would be so easy just to get lost in those eyes. Last but not least his lips... they weren't chapped! They were the perfect size, and they looked so freaking soft. They were moving to! Wait there moving? Oh!

“Huh?” I asked sounding stupid.

“Do you have a hearing problem or is it just the music?” he asked chuckling at my stupidity.

“No. I was just... thinking.” I trailed off.

“Thinking what?”

“Never mind. What were you saying?” I asked trying to shake the thoughts of him out of my head.

“I was saying that while your drink is ready would you care to dance?” The way he asked was so formal, but I had to remind myself I was in a bar. I don't know how to dance when it comes to this type of music. I was only taught to waltz, tango, and all that other ballroom and Latin dances. I was never taught to dance like a regular person, and when ever I tried I always ended up embarrassing myself.

“Umm... I can't dance.” I mumbled while scratching the back of my neck as if there was an itch there.

“I can teach you.” he grabbed my hand dragged me onto the dance floor. When we got to the center I stood there not knowing what to do. That's when I felt his hand grab onto my waist and guide me through the song. By the next song I knew what to do, and I ended up having a blast.

“Lets go get those drinks!” I yelled over the music. He nodded his head and followed me back to the bar.

“So how old are you?” he asked as he picked up his drink.

“I just turned 18 and you?”

“Cool. I'm 21.” he replied, “Been this age for a long time.” It sounded like he mumbled.

“What?” I was starting to like him, but when he said that he threw me off once again.

“Nothing. I said I've been this age for 2 months.” he said flashing me an incredible smile.

“What's your name?” I asked just now noticing he never gave me his name.

“Ryan, and yours?”

“Leslie.”

“Pretty, so are you single?” he asked.

That question. That's how I became his secret, and found out there were also more.