Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I sat on the couch in a red sun dress decorated with blue designs everywhere. I had on a pair of red pumps and my eyes decorated in a light shade of blue to match the dress. My heels clicked non stop as I moved my right leg up and down. It's a nervous habit I have, and right now I'm nervous. Ryan was upstairs getting ready and I was already ready. This would be the first date that someone else knows about beside us. I don't want to make a fool out of myself in front of my best friend and Andrew. I just know he's waiting for me to make one screw up just so he can... can what?

“Relax. You act like we've never been on a date before.” I heard Ryan's voice before I saw him.

“I know we have, but no one has ever known about it before.” I pointed out. “What if I make a complete fool out of myself. What if I'm not dressed the right way? What-”

“Look you look beautiful, and you could never make a complete fool of yourself.” Ryan said grabbing my face in both his hand. “Okay?” he asked me. I let out a deep breath and nodded my head. He pecked me on the lips and grabbed the keys.

“Good, lets go.” I followed behind him just now realizing what he was wearing. His hair is styled into that messy bed head look, but says I purposely did this. He has on a deep burgundy button down shirt that is slightly open at the top, a pair of dark loose fitting jeans, and a pair of all black converse. Yes, Ryan rocks the chucks, and I love it. Over all Ryan looked good.

I jumped into the passenger side of his black vintage car that I still don't know the name of. As Ryan started the car I turned on the radio needing something to take my mind off of the date. I sat back relaxing into the seat and turned to look out the window. I felt the car jerk into reverse as we pulled out of the drive way.

“Seat belt.” Ryan scolded me. I pulled the seat belt over me clicking into place as he sped down the highway. Ryan was never a safe driver. He's always exceeding over the speed limit by at least 20, but it's something I got used to over time.

We reached Katherine's house in no time. Ryan pulled into the drive way and put the car in park before pulling the keys out. In front of us sat a blood red 2011 Camaro SS Convertible. It was beautiful, but it wasn't Katherine's. I got out of the car and ran my hand over the paint of the mysterious car. It was smooth and sleek. I let out a low whistle just to admire it's looks.

“It's not that good looking.” I heard Ryan mumble.

“It is, but if this is Andrew's car don't tell him I said it.” I disagreed.

“Why?”

“Because I don't like him, and I hate the color on it.” I said, retreating from the car. I gave two hard knocks on the door and waited for Katherine to come open the door. She opened the door looking a bit dazed. Her dressed was twisted and tangled around her body and her hair was a bit messy.

“Are you still getting ready, because we can wait in the car if you want.” I suggested. Her eyes traveled over to Ryan with a greedy look in her eyes.

“Oh no come in.” her eyes weren't even on me as she replied. I looked over at Ryan and he was giving her this awkward look. I grabbed Ryan's hand pulling him closer to me before walking in. I turned around about to tell Katherine to fix her self up but saw that she was already doing so, still staring at Ryan. I felt a sting of jealousy shot through me. I heard Ryan snicker and I scowled dragging him along to the dinning room.

Once we got in the dinning room I took seat not looking at anyone. When I looked up I saw that I had took a seat directly across from Andrew. I jumped a little scarred at the way he was looking at me. He had the look of hunger on his face, and not just any hunger. He looked like he was ready to eat me literally. He also looked a little dazed. Both Katherine and his eyes looked glassy as if they had just got through smoking weed or something. It can't be that though because I would have smelt it, and it doesn't smell like any kind of drugs had been brought in here.