Chapter 7- not half as glad as I am

Based after ep 1 of series 2 but before ep 2

Rhydian's POV

Maddy and I were walking through the woods.

"Not half as glad as I am?" I asked.

"What? I'm happy to see you, and I can't say it?" She asked.

"No it's just, I don't know, it's a bit weird, you saying that." I said, she sighed.

"When you left I only had my best friends not you, you're part of the pack without you I felt lonely and then you came back and I realised that I missed you, a lot." She looked away as she started blushing. "Which is also why I said 'all I care about is you'." I smiled.

"I missed you too Mads I just never really realised until I came back." I took her hands in mine making us stop and looked into her beautiful chocolate brown eyes, "you are so amazing I never realised what I was leaving behind until I left and lived with my mum and the pack." She blushed a deep red. "Mads do you know when we kissed?" I asked, she nodded.

"Yeah?"

"I think it meant more than just an 'I'm sorry kiss' I think it meant a 'goodbye' kiss or even..." I trailed off as she finished my sentence,

"An 'I love you' kiss? Yeah I know I think it meant that too." She said before she reached up on her tip toes and kissed me on the lips, I kissed back, smiling in the kiss. She slowly pulled away and then hugged me, "I love you Rhydian Morris." She whispered.

"I love you too Madeline Smith." I whispered back, she giggled and that's when at that moment I knew we were could no longer be friends because we loved each other but as more than friends.

A/N: another chapter hope you enjoyed this! I wanted to make it fluffy so he it is, fluffy the thing I do best anyways! Bye!!!! Comment, rate, review, read, vote, favourite and follow on wattpad or fanfiction.