Chapter 16- what do you mean 'my alpha'?

Set straight after series 2 episode 12

Rhydian's POV

"'My alpha', what do you mean, 'my alpha?'" Maddy asked. I chuckled. "And who said I was 'your alpha' anyway?" I nudged her,

"Come on, I had to say something didn't I?" I asked. "And he called you the alpha, not me. And you know what I mean by alpha Mads you practically know everything about Wolf bloods, in fact you know more than me!" She smiled.

"Well now you say I suppose I am an alpha, being the leader and all." I rolled my eyes, she giggled and I started chasing her, she squealed as I caught her and spun her around.

"And I'm not Madeline?" I asked, she squirmed in my grip.

"If I say you are, will you put me down?" I smirked,

"Maybe, maybe not." She squirmed once again.

"Ok you're the hottest most fittest alpha I have ever met and sometimes I wish we could've said we were more than friends before you got back so you wouldn't leave!" I smirked, and put her down,

"Much better missy." She glared at me, but as my smirk was growing into a smile she couldn't help but smile back at me; before she poked me in the chest.

"That's what you get for making me say things that I've never told anyone and didn't want to tell you because I didn't know how you would feel about what I said." She said, now crossing her arms, I sighed.

"Well you didn't have to say it, I'm sorry Mads, I didn't mean to make you say it and to be honest I kind of feel the same way, I wish we were something before I went away, so I didn't have to go away." I said, tucking a hair behind her ear. She looked up at me, as if she was trying to tell me something, in fact I knew she was trying to tell me something because she gave me the same look she did before I trying to decide whether or not I was leaving.

She took my hands as she kept looking at me, then wrapped her arms around me and hugged me, I wrapped my arms around her and let her dig her head into my chest, I put my head on hers after I saw her close her eyes. I smiled and let myself close my eyes and just think for a bit.

A/N: hope you enjoyed, wrote this at almost 11 o'clock last night, (which is 10 in the uk since I'm outside the uk because I'm on a school trip)!

Anyways... Enjoy and comment, rate vote R&R follow and favourite if you love this fanfic :) ps. Thanks so much for the so many views I've had in the last 14 days (2weeks) I think the last time I checked was 13,000 or so views which is amazing and so many reviews and favourites and follows, and please review if you want cause it means so much to me reading as lovely reviews as you guys give me, I love you so much for giving me the reviews (in a nice way), anyways I'm gonna go now cause I realised how long this a/n was so byes!!!!!!