Chapter 8 part 1- Forever alone

Chapter 8 Part 1- Forever Alone

Based straight after ep 2 of series 2 when Maddy and Rhydian are talking in her bedroom but before ep 3

Maddy's POV

"So why didn't you tell her about me or vice versa?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, he looked at me and shrugged,

"Because when you're in the wild, you forget things."

"So you did forget about me then?" I asked, he nodded.

"But it's the same vice versa I forgot things because I was back where I belonged." I sighed.

"You're really hard to reason with, you're sweet and I love you in more than one way but.." I trailed off realising what I just said, I looked away from him, then changed the subject.

"I'm gonna go to bed." I said, he nodded and got off the bed before leaving the room.

I watched him go and wondered if he was thinking about what I said before I changed the subject, I had a feeling he was but I couldn't read minds so I guess I'll never know.

VlarinCC'sno.1fangirlxxxVlarin-CC'sno.1fangirlxxxVlarinCC'sno.1fangirlxxx

Rhydian's POV

I smiled at the thought, 'of her saying she loves me in more than one way, and I know we said we loved each other but I don't know, I think it's just nice for her to say it again.' I thought to myself. I stayed for a bit outside her door before walking to my room.

VlarinCC'sno.1fangirlxxxVlarin-CC'sno.1fangirlxxxVlarinCC'sno.1fangirlxxx

No one's POV

"I love him/her so much and I can't even properly admit it." They muttered in unison once they were both in bed and looking up at the ceiling.

VlarinCC'sno.1fangirlxxxVlarin-CC'sno.1fangirlxxxVlarinCC'sno.1fangirlxxx

Maddy's POV

"Mads wake up you're gonna be late for school." Someone muttered in my ear. I opened my eyes the light hitting me as soon as I did so, I groaned and hit the person with my other pillow, they chuckled, I opened them again and looked around the room searching for someone when I saw Rhydian sitting next to me, on my bed, I jumped.

"Flipping hell Rhyd. Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I asked, he chuckled again, 'God I love that chuckle, that smile... Shut up Maddy!' I thought to myself. Shaking my head.

"I thought you would sense it." He said, I glared at him.

"I've just got up Rhydian do you really think I would sense you right next to me?" I asked. "Plus I just heard someone, and didn't realise who it was until you gave me a fright." I sat up and hit him with my pillow again. He chuckled again. I groaned, "fine stay outside and I'll come out in five alright?" He nodded and left the room for me to get changed.

Five minutes later I came out of my room, dressed in my school uniform but I put a bit of make-up not as much as like when it was after my first transformation, but just enough so Rhydian could notice, at least I didn't think I put a lot on, but looking at Rhydian's face and the shock on it, I may have put more on than I intended. "Stop staring, Rhydian, it's only a bit of make-up." I rolled my eyes and started to walk down the stairs. "Mam, Dad tell Rhydian to stop staring at me like there's something wrong with me." Mam smirked, and nodded.

"Rhydian, I know our Mads is pretty but there's no need to stare." She said, I glared at her.

"Mam! I didn't mean...ugh!" I opened the door and ran to school, without Rhydian, without saying goodbye to Mam or Dad, without anyone, I stopped at a tree, because I wanted to be alone...

Forever alone, like I should be maybe...