Chapter 6- don't you dare accuse me of doing something I didn't do!

Based after ep 12 but before ep 13 of series 1

Rhydian's POV

Maddy and I were sitting next to each other in class. It had been a couple of days since Tom and Shan saved us from the wolfblood hunter. I'm sure Tom thinks there's still something going on between Maddy and I, but lately she's been avoiding me and spending more time with Tom.

Maddy turned around to talk to him as I was just about to ask her why she had been ignoring me. Maybe she wants to prove a point to him that nothing's happening between us.

Later on I was sitting on the bench, wondering what to do when I saw Maddy with Tom... Again! I sighed shaking my head at them, then walked up to them, "why are you ignoring me Mads, what did I do?" I asked.

"I just wanted to hang out with my friend, don't you dare accuse me of something that I didn't do. I'm not ignoring you, I just want to hang out with my other friends rather with you all the time."

"Is this to prove to Tom that we're not together?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. She glared at me and pushed me.

"Just leave me alone Rhydian. God!" She ran off into the woods. I sighed.

"No Mads wait!" I shouted running after her.

"Yeah they're so not dating." Tom muttered under his breath, I rolled my eyes as I was still hearing distance away from him.

When I finally found her she had her knees up to her chest and she was sobbing. I sat down next to her,

"Mads I'm really sorry, please don't cry." I whispered, she looked at me.

"Why'd you do it? Why accuse me, just because I was hanging out with my friend."

"I don't know, I was jealous and this time I mean it." I said 'though I did mean it before...' I thought to myself. I looked into her gorgeous brown eyes, ones filled with upset.

"Why he's my friend, I'd never go out with him, we're just friends Rhyd, you don't have to be jealous." I smiled and looked down. She looked over at me,

"What are you thinking about?" She asked. 'Kissing you' I thought then I shook my head.

"It's nothing, just wondering what it would be like to..." I trailed off as I heard someone. I sniffed deeply, Maddy sniffed too.

"It's me parents." She said, before looking at me once again. "I should go..." She said

"Wait!" I said, grabbing her arm as she got up. I then got up and slowly leant in then kissed her gently on the lips, she kissed back, before pulling away,

"What did you do that fo-" I cut her off.

"Just to say sorry." I said, smiling, she smiled back and hugged me tightly. Then ran off to her parents. I thought it was a 'I'm sorry kiss' and it was in a way but it was also a 'I love you' kiss and what I didn't know at the time was that it was a 'goodbye kiss'...

A/N: hope you enjoyed, I wanted to make this longer, so you would enjoy more!! Thanks and don't forgot to vote, comment and favourite and R&R on wattpad and fanfic but for now bye!!!!