Chapter 12-Saying Sorry

Chapter 12- Saying sorry

Based after ep 6 and before ep 7

Rhydian's POV

I started to run after her after she walked off. When I finally caught up with her I said,

"Maddy!"

"Go away Rhydian!" She shouted as she kept walking away.

"Look I'm sorry." I said, but she just ignored me. I sighed and grabbed her arm, she tried to pull away before I pulled her towards me and kissed her deeply, I felt her kiss back and I smiled. "Please, Mads! I really am sorry." She smiled,

"Thank you." I chuckled and she hugged me and I hugged back. She pulled away and looked deeply into my eyes, I looked back doing the same, we began to lean in until we heard someone or two people and we pulled away. It was Shan and Tom.

"Hey." We said in unison, Shan and Tom were smiling like idiots. 'Oh God, they're gonna ask.' I thought to myself.

"Maddy and Rhydian sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." They sang 'oh god this is embarrassing' I thought. Maddy started to blush.

"Seriously guys, do you have to do that?" Maddy asked.

Shan giggled. "Jana, so she'll get jealous Mads, isn't that what you wanted?" I looked at her, but she didn't look but she looked anywhere but me.

"Shan!" She growled. I started laughing, she huffed.

"I'm going I'll see you lot tomorrow." She said, walking back to her house.

A/N: hole you enjoyed! R&R and if you have ideas for the next chap which will be after ep 7 but before ep 8 and you want me to use it pm me or review!!! Also thanks to @maddianwolfbloodforever on Instagram for giving the ideas for the past three chaps or so, part 2 of 9, chap 10 and this one so thank you! And bye!! Comment, vote, favourite, follow and R&R!!! Bye for now!!!