Chapter 8 part 2- Maddy's Gone

Chapter 8 part 2- Maddy's gone

Set straight after part 1

Rhydian's POV

I ran after her, running into the woods, I sniffed deeply to find her, and I couldn't find her, and she wasn't in school either. I decided to use Eolas, I couldn't see her because she was far away, too far away intact. I thought about what I should do... So I ran back to the house.

"She's gone, I can't find her, I even used Eolas but I still couldn't find her." I said, almost breathless. Daniel and Emma looked at each other and nodded, they grabbed their coats and we went to look for Maddy... Again. 'God this feels like Déjà Vu.' I thought. As we walked further into the woods I could smell her sweet scent, I rushed towards it and saw her crying, under a tree, alone.

"Mads?" I asked, gently putting my hand on her shoulder. She jumped at first, but then looked deep into my eyes and jumped into my arms and started crying. "Hey, shh." I whispered, holding her tightly. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Mam and Dad they know how to embarrass me, I only told them to stop you staring at me and Mam embarrasses me."

"Mads, you should know that is what mums do, it's their job, don't get so upset about it." I said, a couple of minutes later Emma and Daniel, came over and saw us hugging. Maddy pulled away from me quickly and went over to Emma, who had her arms open for her, she ran into her arms.

"Hey love, what's the matter? I'm sorry if I embarrassed you pet." Emma said.

"It's alright mum it doesn't matter." Maddy replied. "Come on let's get to school we're late as it is already." She said, smirking now as she pushed me playfully. "Race ya!" Then she started running for the school and I ran after her, I was behind her as she finished and I picked her up and spun her, she squealed,

"Rhydian! Stop!" I put her down and smiled, she smiled back and hugged me, before Jana, Shannon and Tom came over.