The Pawfect Day

We pulled up to the local pet store parking lot and we all jumped out of the car. We all walked into the store and saw a lot of pets. We came to a place where you could adopt a dog or a cat. AnnaLee immediately broke from the group and went to the cats.

"They are so adorable", Anna said looking at all the cats. I was more of a dog person so I walked over to the dogs and looked at all the cute puppy's. Then one caught my eye. It looked to be a German Shepard and Husky mixed which I thought was awesome! And it seemed to itch a lot. As I was staring at the dog a lady walked over to me.

"This guys been through a lot and he really needs so loves and care, scratching is a habit for him even though he doesn't have fleas, I can reassure you", The lady said. "Are you looking to adopt?",.

"No..", I began to say. Then Wade came up behind me.

"Actually yes", Wade said. OMG.

"REALLY", I said about to cry.

"Yea, kiddo, your father and Jack talked it over AnnaLee and you get to have your own pet", Wade said. I hugged Wade.

"What dog were you looking at, kid?", Wade asked.

I pointed to the dog itching and Wade smiled.

"He is adorable", Wade said. "Do you want him?",.

"Yes please", I said. The lady picked up the cute puppy and handed him to me. It began to lick my face. He was perfect.

"Now all we need is a name", The lady said. "Then he is yours",.

"What about Rocky, Ross, Jin, Sky, Buster or how about Itchy", I said. "Itchy seems like a great name",.

"Itchy it is then", Wade said smiling. I adopted Itchy and got him a cute red bandana. AnnaLee adopted a cute black kitten and named it Button which I thought was adorable. Itchy was so cute with his ears that some times would twitch when ever I would pet the back of his head. We left the pet store and went back home where Felix and Ken greeted us.

"OMG TOO MUCH CUTENESS!", Felix squealed. We laughed as Itchy licked Felix's face. Chica warmed up to Itchy nicely and seemed to not want to eat Button at all which was good. I played with Itchy all day and then went to bed with him snuggling up with me. Itchy was a great puppy.