Chapter 2

Hey readers, I didn't put my whole mind into this chapter. I wonder how this chapter is. If it's really bad, I'm sorry.😢

(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)

*Soona's POV*

It's my first time going alone to the school. Although school is just 2kms away from my home, I feel terribly lonely right now. How I miss my annoying brother!

*time skip*

Phew! Atlast I came to the school. I walked through the grand entrance and wow! Holy, this school is like a palace with polished white marbles and decorated lockers. I was looking at this whole place with my mouth wide open.

I came back to senses and headed my way to the office to get my schedule.

I entered the office and trailed the whole staff to know with whom I should discuss. Just right then,"Are you a new student?". I heard a pretty voice behind me. I turned back and nodded my head.

"You are Lee Soona,right? I am your homeroom teacher, Ms.Choi". I bowed my head 90 degrees and said " Anyeonghaseyo Ms.Choi. Nice to meet you".

"Aww....you are so polite. Follow me. I will lead the way to your classroom."

I followed her to the classroom which was quite big. "So students,this is your new classmate, Lee Soona. Introduce yourself."

"Hi guys, I'm Soona.Hope we would get close." I said to them rarely looking at their faces." Take that seat" she said with the prettiest smile on her face while giving the schedule.

I took my seat and left out a sigh of relief. Everything seemed to be so quiet. But seriously, no one smiled at me except Ms.Choi, which kind of bugged me.

Ms.Choi left the class and a gent staff came in. He looked kinda creepy. Eww......

I wonder which subject he takes. So I took out the schedule and it says 'History'. He started to take the lesson. He told us to take notes.

So I took out a note and an ink pen. I took notes and I felt somebody watching me. I turned to my left and I saw a pretty boy.

😲A boy??pretty????

I smiled at him but instead ...........no response. He looked at me soullessly.

I rolled my eyes and continued to take notes. My pen didn't write halfway and I assumed that the ink got hardened. So I shook the pen furiously.

And I couldn't believe my eyes.......the ink got shattered on the front bench's boy.

The boy turned around and saw the ink marks on his shirt. I was there,sitting like a statue with wide eyes and mouth.

He came to a brawl with me. He was whispering-shouting (careful at not being caught by the teacher) at me."You brat!!!!! Don't you have eyes".

His bad luck, the teacher turned around."D.O.,what's going on? " he said it with a strict tone."Sir......."he was cutoff by that devil teacher.

"I don't want to hear your explanation. Get out!". The so-called D.O. didn't argue after that. He was about to move out.

Meanwhile I gathered the courage and stood up." Sir, this was my fault" I said with my head lowered down.

He shot a poison look at me. "How dare you talk during class without my permission!! You too get out!!!!!"

I didn't expect such a thing could happen on this first day. Thanks to my pen. 'Hey pen, I will build a grave for you when I went home' I mentally scolded the pen.

D.O. shot a dead glare at me and made his way out. I hung my head low and went outside. Seriously, what a bad day!!!

( ˘ ³˘)♥( ˘ ³˘)♥( ˘ ³˘)♥( ˘ ³˘)♥

Thanks for reading guys. I'm sorry if its really not good. I will make the upcoming chapters interesting. 😘