Chapter 14

*Soona's POV *

I woke up the next day with the sound of my alarm clock ringing at a high pitch. I yawned and went to the bathroom and allowed the water to pour on me. Just then, my brother shouted "Soona-ya! Come over quickly".

So I changed into my uniform and went to the hall with a thud. "What's the matter, oppa?" I asked without an interest. "Something urgent came upon me. I won't be coming to the house for a week. So stay put, cry baby"

"Why am I a cry baby? I am absolutely happy after hearing this news" I retorted. "But what's the matter? Why is it urgent?"

"It's men thing. Fighting and killing"

"What?!"

"Nah....just kidding. It's about a project. I need to stay out to finish 'em"

"Oh, really? You almost killed me. Don't even try to kid like that"

"Haha...okay cry baby. Then, I'll be going"

"Geurae, annyeong.....jalga"

I'll miss you,oppa.....

After eating my breakfast, I went to my school as usual........lonely.....

But to my surprise, I saw a figure with the same uniform as mine approaching me.

"Hey, pretty. Need a company?"

"Since when did you start to consider me?"

"Since our kiss" he said and put his arms around my waist.

"When did you actually start to like me?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"When did I like you? You are just fun to be pricked at"

"What?!"
You idiot!

"You are easy to toy with. Ah, right. You actually gave in easily for the kiss. Do you perhaps.....love me?" he said and leant towards me.

" What?! Me?! Seriously no!"

...............................................................................

Hey guys!!!Sorry for the late and short update. I didn't put much effort for this chappie. I'll be back with some good chapters later. So please stay tuned friends<333 Love you all