Chapter 12

*Author's POV*

2 minutes has passed by. Soona's so called first kiss is yet to be trailed off. No sooner the second minute has passed, they were disturbed by someone's laughter.Oh! Correction. Five of em's laughter.

Soona and D.O. rapidly cut off their kisses, only to look at the five other cheesy gentlemen ridiculing them at the balcony.

*D.O.'s POV*

"How do you guys come to the balcony?" I asked them. "Look at the tree over here. It was easy to come here by the way. Not to mention it was slippery" Baekhyun said it. "Oh and by the way congrats"

"For what?"

"For your first kiss obviously"

All those cheesy fellows started to laugh at his comment and of course my pink cheeks.

"Seriously? Is it his first kiss?" Soona asked Baekhyun. "Yup.....Except his actual first kiss is a dog. Hahaha XD"

After this, all of them went crazy.

And now the confusions part is me kissing her. Wow.... I don't even know I was kissing. Why did I? When did I? I don't know if I had feelings for her.

I was glancing every now and then today because she kept on coming on my dreams the previous day. Real weird dreams.

"Hello.... back to the world baby... " Kai snapped me back to the reality. "That's why you have been spacing out recently,huh?" Kai added,"But I still hold a grudge towards your girlfriend. I'm still yours"

"Wait.Wait.Wait. One small mistake. I do not love her. Plus she is not my girlfriend. And this kiss.....it must be the heat of the moment. So no deeper thoughts." I just shrugged.

Soona just let out a sigh. "For once I thought you became a gentleman. Now you return to your jerk-self" Suho snapped my head.

"Ouch....that hurts. Let's go down. We will be in trouble if our teacher noticed us"

"Oh...Oh...me first" Sehun said in a playful tone and went for the tree. "Come to the door, you silly" Chanyeol said and dragged him.

We went inside the room once again. The five other gentlemen, sarcasm intended, had their jaws dropped for everything they saw. From time to time, they touch random things and jump in excitement. That's why,they are gentlemen. Babos.

My eyes shifted to Soona. She was in a depressed mood. I love the way she comes in my dream. Everytime she smiles in my dreams. What?! Seriously Kyungsoo, get a hold of yourself. I mentally slapped my cheeks.

"Guys! We have no time for.......eh....things you are doing. Let's go out" . They came one by one and assembled near me. Wow! I really am a mother. At last I look back....

"Suho!!!"

"What? This blanket is soft" giving me an eyesmile.

----

Careful as ever, we reached out to the corridor. We high fived each other and when it was my turn to Soona, the atmosphere went really awkward. I mean really,really awkward.

"Why are your faces red? You two... By chance you guys did it?" Chanyeol said it. But no longer he said that, everyone sent him their best terrifying death glares.

"Hehe... I was kidding obviously"

__________________________________

Just a short update. Please vote and comment. <3