Chapter 13

*D.O.'s POV*

We went downstairs after the death glare encounter with Chanyeol. But, seriously, because of him the atmosphere went back to normal back then.

Soona didn't even look back at us and neither did she bid goodbye. She must be really depressed about the kiss. What should I do? It's my first kiss too. And the cause is me. I did it first. Guilty.

"Hey, let's go to the lake. There must be girls there" Baekhyun said with his eyes sparkling. "Pervert..." Kai gave a slap to his head. "Ouch....you say that?"

We went out to the lake and guess what, the whole class was there. Including Soona. She was happy and I love it. We joined our classmates once again.

It was a real fun and our whole class was splashing water against everyone. And so did we......And with we you know whom...yup...Soona and me.....

We went to the changing rooms and changed our dresses. And with that the time was 4:30 pm. Boys were quick on it. And we reached the bus so quick. While the girls.........damn it, why are they slow...

*Roar*
"Hey, did you hear that?" Suho asked Chanyeol

"What?"

"I heard a lion's roar"

"Really?! I didn't hear it"

*Roar*

"This! Heard it?"

=-l

=-l

=-l

"Oh! That was my stomach. I am hungry. Hehe"

Suho facepalmed.

---
While we were waiting, the boys, I mean the whole boys, suddenly gawked and looked outside the window. So I followed their actions. As if it was a slow motion, Soona, her every steps and the way her hair moves in sync with the air and her eyes that battered with a genuine smile and her dress that hugged her body makes my heart flutter.

The dress below:

She entered the bus

She entered the bus. The first girl to enter the bus. She looked around to see an empty seat. She found one and went for it. Wow....such a beauty. The remaining girls came after about 10 minutes. And the time was 5:00pm when we departed from the palace.

That's it about our tour.

Over to my life in the bus, these idiots are so disturbing as hell. Chanyeol goes "I'm hungry, I'm hungry,....." And keeps crying. And from time to time, his stomach growls causing everyone to look at him. Eventually at me, since he sits beside me. This is so embarrassing......

Sehun, he sits at the back. He has a really long leg and uses it to break my leg below. And at random times, he pinches my butt too.

And Baekhyun, the other one who sits beside me. He slept soon. And if you think that is good, then you are wrong. He hugs me during his sleep and sometimes he comes to kiss me. What am I? His girlfriend? Yuck!

And thanks to God, the travel ended sooner. I came to my home and before I knew it was time to eat the dinner, I skipped and went to bed.

*Soona's POV*

"Oppa! I'm home"

"Hey,moonpie! How was the trip?"

"Daebak!"

"I will make you dinner and so spill everything while eating, okay?"

"Okay" giving him a thumbs up.

---

Dinner

"Yummy.....spaghetti is delicious as always"

"Of course , thats my talent. Now, spill it up"

"Oh! Nothing major happened"

He gave me a disbelieving look.

"Okay, the teacher told us not to enter any room but I rudely attempted to open one door, just one door" I said giving him my best aegyeo and my puppy eyes.

"Fine...anything else?"

"Umm...." Should I tell him about the kiss? Hell no... D.O. would probably die then. Since he was the one who gave me a tough time back then.

"Hello! Back to the world..."

"Eh?"

"You spaced out"

"Oh....simply thinking about random things. Nothing else to tell"

"Okay.....have a good night's sleep, moonpie. I'll go to my bed then"

"Ok....good night babo oppa"

"Good night fat cow"

I snickered at his rude comment and made my way to the bed.

This was probably a long, long day.

__________________________________

I wrote this chappie at the midnight. I guess I am tired now. *yawn* Good night.

Let me know how much votes this chappie gets and let me know your comments too. Bye~~~