Chapter 11

D.O's POV

Well, the teacher told us to roam free in the palace. As soon as she said that, we ran to the river. Who wants to see the palace, it's beautiful, of course, but still it's a palace.

We were entertaining ourselves in the banks of the river. We took off our clothes, which was quite embarrassing for me to have a little belly stuck on me.

First of all, Sehun went into the river. He noticed a frog which was quite a meter away from him. He, then, mocked us telling to join him. Sehun:"See that frog! If you guys are brave, then come in....... You can't, right? I know you guys are cowards. Pssh..... LOSERS. Hahahahah😆😆😆😆"

We were shooting gazes at him. To his rotten luck, the frog made its way to his trousers he worn. At once, his expression was priceless. Imagine Sehun's expression:😮

Once he realized what was in his trousers, he came out of the river and ran to and fro like a cute little baby. He cried "AH!!!!........ Help me!". Awwwww....... Our cute little Sehun.

We were laughing to our heart's content. My eyes trailed off and landed over a figure at the balcony garden. Did I see true? It was Soona who was looking at me. Once she saw that I caught her looking at me, she ran away.

It's my time to go check her. I put my clothes on. 'What if she had noticed my belly........ Argh..... Embarrassing'. I asked excuse from my friends and surely didn't say anything about Soona.

I went inside the palace and locked eyes with her as she she came downstairs. Our faces, once again, was a few inches away. But this time it was sooooooo awkward. We gulped at the same time and shifted the gazes somewhere.

I decided to talk first. "Can you take me to the balcony garden? "

(Sorry to interrupt. Consider D.O. doesn't know that balcony garden should be gone through a room.)

Soona's POV

How can he ask me such a thing? I was stuttering trying to find a reply.

Before I could react, he held my wrist and went upstairs. "So... Tell me what was the way to the balcony? "

Literally, I felt my heart winning a running race as his hand holding me. Over to his question, " Um...... Inside that room" I pointed out to the room I entered.

He was quite taken back. "Seriously? You entered a room? ". I nodded in response. " Wow.. You have a cute mind" he mockingly said. " Well, you have a cute belly" I spat back and winked at him. He was surprised by my wink, that's what I guess. He came near me making my back to hit the wall. He trapped me within his arms leaving me no choice to escape. I felt his breath on my neck and literally this was more close than those two incidents. "So.... You were checking me out?" He asked me in a seductive tone. He licked his lips and smirked. My eyes fell on his lips and I could feel the thirst overcoming me. So bad, he went back. Thirst was filled by disappointment.

"Open the door, will ya? " "Yeah, sure" I said it with a pout. I once again changed the rambled design into a crown one and it opened. His jaws dropped eventually at how I explored it. Hehe... He needs to learn something from me.

Rotten luck to us, we heard a few students coming through the stairs. Due to the spur-of-the-moment, we rushed into the room and closed the door.

They reached the floor and was coming all their way through the corridor. They stopped their tracks in front of the room we are in. They began to talk and I swear that was only two people. A boy and a girl. Yup, my classmates. They were saying romantic things and I could have died there because of the sweat I had.

Suddenly they started to kiss. That sounded so deep. Now back inside the room, it started to get weirder. Our gazes were in sync. First we looked each other, then at the bed and then......the moans on the other side. This is starting to get uncomfortable.

I eased myself by going out to the balcony. Well, there again was D.O. standing beside me with an obvious smirk.

"Why are you smirking?" I asked him, totally annoyed by his usual smirk. "The fact that I can do anything to you? "He said it with a heart shaped smile.

His smile melted my heart. Although I didn't try his image enter into my mind. " Ha! Really? You can do...... " I was cut off mid sentence. "You look cute at this dress". He was saying that with a serious expression. I stood still not knowing what to do.

He held my wrist and pinned me to the wall of the balcony. Like last time, I could feel his breath on my neck. But this time, we locked gazes, our lips just a few inches away, he kept reducing it little by little, my lips parting eventually, his eyes filled with lust, our eyes closing slowly and our lips crushed. I was feeling butterflies at the moment.

And, the huge news is my first kiss was taken by my enemy.

___________________________________

Yay! Finally, Soona's first kiss. My next update will be two weeks later. Stay tuned, friends. Love you guys. ( ˘ ³˘)♥