Emily's Pov

It hurt me to see Camryn whenever she gets these attacks. It has gotten much better though now that we are older, but they still happen and I am always there for her to help her get through them. I sigh as I drive to the nearest movie theater, and I can hear a familiar song playing on the radio. I ask Camryn if I could turn it up and she nods her with a small smile on her face. The beauty of Tyler Joseph's voice comes through the speakers, and fills the car with happiness.

I just wanna stay in the sun where I find

I know it's hard sometimes

Pieces of peace in the sun's peace of mind

I know it's hard sometimes

Yeah, I think about the end just way too much

But it's fun to fantasize

All my enemies who wouldn't wish who I was

But it's fun to fantasize

Oh, oh

I'm falling so I'm taking my time on my ride

Oh, I'm falling so I'm taking my time on my ride

Taking my time on my ride

When the song ends I see a huge smile on Camryn's face from rocking out to the song, and her hair is all messy from pretending to drum like Josh Dun.

After the movie we go back to my apartment, and get some food for lunch. The rest of the day was spent with watching YouTube, fangirling, food, music, more food, oh and did I mention food? I feel my phone buzzing while Camryn and I we're discussing Malum being real or not. I pull out my phone from my jean pocket to see Alli's face, so I answer:

"Hey, what's up?" I say. Camryn looks at me with confusion and I mouth the name 'ALLI'. She nods her head and mouths 'oh'.

"Nothing much... Hey do you think I could come over to your place?" She asked.

"Of course! Camryn's here too." I answer, and look over at Camryn to see her scrolling through Michael's twitter like usual.

"YAY SLEEPOVEERRRRRRRRRR" She screams in my ear.

"Owww ok I'll see you in a bit." I say.

"See ya soon." She says and hangs up.

"So Alli is coming over?" Camryn asks.

Right when she finishes saying that the doorbell rings, and I assume it's Alli. I look through the peep hole and I was right. Gesh how did she get here so fast? I let her in and we all greet each other with hugs. Alli and Camryn sit on the couch while I sit across on a chair.

"Sooooooo I have some big news" Alli says to both of us.

"OOOO WHAT IS IT?????" Camryn sits up waiting to her what it was about.

"YEAH TELL US." I pretty much beg her.

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT" She says trying to stop Camryn and I from guessing.

She stays silent for a second while Camryn and I look like little kids on Christmas waiting to open our gifts.

"IGOTUSTICKETSFOR5SOSANDTOP!!!!!" She screams.

"NO WAY" I scream back.

"OMG REALLY" Camryn screams.

We all got up and did that little circle thing were you scream up and down. After calming down a bit we sit back down with big smiles all over our faces.

"So when is it?" I ask.

"In 2 days" she said smiling.

"That's so soon will we be ready in time? Do we have a ride to get there? Am I off work?" Camryn starts to freak out, so I move from my chair over to her on the couch. Alli moves over too so now we are both on Camryn's sides. We all cuddle trying to calm down, and we eventually drift off to sleep.

Thank you if you have read this ily<3 Please if you could vote and comment I would love to read them thought the story, so if you wanna do that it'd be pretty cool. Alright bye:))))))))))))))))))))